Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Benchmade Saddle Mountain Hunter Knife with Dymondwood Handle
Designed with the serious hunter or outdoor adventurer in mind, this fixed-blade knife features a traditional profile with added blade height that makes it an extremely versatile tool for boning, birding and other game-processing jobs. The knife's superb balance is complemented by a comfortable all-weather grip.
- Fixed-blade hunting knife.
- Modified clip-point blade.
- CPM-S30V premium stainless-steel blade (58-60 HRC).
- Full-tang construction.
- Dymondwood® handle.
- Leather sheath with integrated guard.
- Lanyard hole for alternate carry option.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 4.05"-long blade, 4.54"-long handle.
- 4.8 oz.
- Model #15007-2.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Most of Benchmade's blade steels have a very high carbon content, which enables them to hold a superior cutting edge. Carbon can also cause rust, so preventive care is required if the knife is used in humid or marine environments.
- To aid in cleaning rust from blades, we recommend using a fine-grade, semi-chrome polish. A product such as Tuf-Cloth™ works well to not only wipe down the blade for cleaning but also adds an invisible coating for added corrosion protection without leaving any oily film to attract dirt and debris.
- Every Benchmade product comes with LifeSharp™, a service to clean and service the knife. LifeSharp™ replaces worn parts and springs and sharpens the blade to a "factory edge" before shipping the item back to you, free of charge. The service is completed within a week and can be utilized for the life of the product.
Next Day Delivery