Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Beer Making Kits
With their apartment-friendly beer-making kits, Erica Shea and Stephen Valand of the Brooklyn Brew Shop make it easy to craft artisanal beer – right in your own kitchen. Showcasing the finest barley, hops, yeast and spices, your all-natural home-crafted brew will taste as great as the premium artisanal beers served at the best brew pubs. Choose from Everyday IPA, Summer Wheat or Bruxelles Blonde.
- Step-by-step instructions guide you through every stage: the mash, the sparge, the boil, fermentation and bottling.
- Includes the specialty equipment and ingredients you’ll need for home-brewing, including enough grain, hops and yeast for your first batch.
- Additional equipment and ingredients required: 6-qt. pot, fine-mesh strainer, funnel, honey and ice.
- The entire brewing process takes approximately 30 days.
- Each mix produces 1 gal. beer.
- Equipment can be reused over and over to make more additional batches of beer.
- Made in the USA.
Choose from the following flavors:
- Everyday IPA: a pub favorite with bold, hops-intensive flavor.
- Summer Wheat: a light-bodied ale, gently spiced by American white wheat.
- Bruxelles Blonde: a light-bodied Belgian Ale with a hint of sweetness. Earthy and spicy.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 1-gal. glass fermenting jug.
- Screw-cap stopper.
- 3-piece chambered airlock.
- Racking cane.
- 4' tubing.
- Tube clamp.
- 12" laboratory thermometer.
- Sanitizer packet.
- Ingredient mix.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.