Bamboo Cork Board
From award-winning designer Pablo Baquero, this reversible board combines two eco-friendly materials – cork and bamboo – for twice the versatility. The cork, imported from Portugal, is ideal for delicate, precision knife work, as the surface holds food in place for extra control. The cork is also gentle on your finest cutlery and naturally resistant to stains and odors. Use the bamboo side as a traditional cutting board.
- Slim, storable board is perfect for quick prep work and doubles as a serving tray for cheese or appetizers.
- Inlaid cork cutting surface will not dull or damage fine knife edges and is more resistant to stains and odors than conventional wood boards.
- Cork is naturally nonabsorbent, antibacterial and antifungal.
- Reverse side is bamboo, milled from dense Tigris bamboo.
- Nonslip cork surfaces keep board anchored in place while cutting.
- Eco-friendly, chemical-free construction using renewable natural materials.
- 9" x 14" x 1/2" thick.
- 3 lb.
- Made in China.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive .
- Use & Care
- Board should be seasoned with a food-grade mineral oil before first use.
- To season the board properly, warm the mineral oil slightly and apply it in the direction of the wood grain using a clean, dry cloth. Allow the oil to soak in and repeat with another application. Allow the board to dry and wipe off any excess oil.
- Hand wash with hot, soapy water. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not soak or submerge board in water.
- Occasionally rub with a food-safe mineral oil to keep wood from drying out.
- Store in a dry area away from extreme temperatures.