Baked Brookster Mix
Legendary New York bakery Baked Brooklyn turns the humble homemade brownie into a rich, gooey treat with all the deep, dark splendor of world-class chocolate. This mix is the secret to whipping up our version of the bakery's famous "Brookie”— a chewy chocolate chip cookie nestled inside a fabulous fudge brownie.
- An all-natural mix, made with premium Guittard cocoa and Barry Callebaut semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- Makes a decadent combo of rich, gooey fudge brownies and chewy chocolate chip cookies.
- Includes 3 packets: brownie mix, chocolate chip cookie mix and chocolate chips.
- Preparation couldn’t be easier – just add butter and eggs.
- Enjoy your Brooksters on their own, or crowned with a generous scoop of ice cream (that’s the way they serve them at Baked).
- 2 lb oz. (makes 18 Brooksters when using a muffin pan).
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Brownie Base: Sugar, unbleached enriched flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), brown sugar, cocoa (processed with alkali), sea salt, canola oil (ascorbic acid and rosemary added to preserve freshness), natural vanilla powder, coffee powder.
- Chocolate Chips: Sugar, chocolate liquor, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, vanilla extract, salt.
- Cookie Top: Unbleached enriched flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), chocolate chips (sugar, chocolate liquor, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, vanilla extract, salt), brown sugar, sugar, canola oil (ascorbic acid and rosemary added to preserve freshness), natural vanilla powder, sea salt, baking soda.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.