Ary Chamber Vacuum Sealer
The Ary chamber vacuum sealer uses state-of-the-art technology for oxygen-free packaging of food, whether cooked and raw. Like all vacuum sealers, the Ary removes oxygen when packing to keep meat, fish and produce fresh longer without preservatives. But unlike other vacuum sealers, this chamber machine also vacuum-packs liquids like soups, stews, sauces and marinades.
- Seals foods in airtight packages that keep raw or cooked foods fresh 3 to 5 times longer than conventional storage bags
- Vacuum packages liquids such as soups, stews, and marinades.
- Provides a higher level of vacuum than standard sealers, which preserves foods longer.
- Creates airtight packages perfect for sous vide cooking.
- User-friendly LCD control panel ensures complete control in an easy-to-use format.
- Transparent grey lid makes it easy to see and monitor the vacuum process.
- Easy-to-read pressure indicator.
- Sleek low-profile design fits easily on any counter top; hinged lid tucks neatly back over the machine.
- Included high-quality, heavy-duty packaging material provides maximum freshness and a reliable seal.
- Easily vacuum-seals a wide variety of sizes and shapes, from large bulk portions to smaller individual serving sizes.
- Sealed pouches are freezer-, microwave- and boil-safe.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Overall dimensions: 24” x 16” x 9” high.
- Vacuum chamber dimensions: 12” x 11” x 5” deep.
- 55 lbs.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China
- Use & Care
- Use with specified bags or rolls only.
- Allow to cool before cleaning.
- Wipe outside with damp cloth or sponge and mild dish soap.
- Clean inside with a paper towel.
- Removable vacuum chamber is dishwasher safe.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.