Artisan Charcuterie Collection
- Online Only
Treat your guests to a taste of traditional, artisan-crafted French charcuterie with this trio of chicken and duck terrines. Each is hand made using traditional family recipes and premium all-natural ingredients including black truffles, port wine and porcini mushrooms. Delightful on their own or paired with an assortment of cheeses, they are a superb addition to an hors d’oeuvres spread.
Truffle Mousse: Chicken livers, black truffles, porcini mushrooms and sherry, cooked into a creamy mousse and finished with a layer of black-truffle aspic.
Duck Mousse: A smooth and silky mousse of duck livers marinated in port wine, with a traditional layer of clear gelatin on top.
Rillettes du Périgord: Tender shreds of duck meat blended with flavorful duck fat and seasonings, then cooked for hours into a substantial confit and finished with a layer of duck fat.
- Collection includes one 7-oz. package of each flavor; 1 lb., 5 oz. total weight.
- Shipped chilled.
- Product of USA.
- Use & Care
- The charcuterie were shipped chilled with ice packs. Upon receipt refrigerate the charcuterie, or freeze to enjoy at a later date. They will keep refrigerated up to 1 month, or frozen up to 3 months, unopened.
- Duck Mousse with Port Wine: Duck Liver, Chicken Fat, Water, Eggs, Port Wine, Modified Cornstarch, Salt, Nonfat Dry Milk, Sugar, Black Pepper, Spices (allspice, coriander, nutmeg, caraway). Aspic: Water, Gelatin, Vinegar, Brandy, Salt, Carrageenan.
- Truffle Mousse: Chicken Liver, Chicken Fat, Water, Eggs, Sherry Wine, Modified Cornstarch, Mushrooms, Salt, Sugar, Nonfat Dry Milk, Truffle, Porcini Mushrooms, Onions, Pepper. Aspic: Water, Gelatin, Vinegar, Brandy, Salt, Carrageenan.
- Rillettes du Perigord: Duck Meat, Duck Fat, Duck Stock, Duck Liver, Modified Cornstarch, Salt, Black Pepper, Spices (nutmeg, bay leaf, thyme).
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped overnight from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.