Anchor Hocking Basic Glass Pie Dish
Pies and casseroles bake to golden perfection in this classic glass dish, a favorite of generations of home cooks. The thick tempered glass heats beautifully and promotes even browning, and can go into the refrigerator for setting custards or the freezer for ice-cream cakes. An oven-to-table favorite, it has integral handles for easy carrying.
- Durable tempered glass is ideal for baking, chilling and freezing.
- Easy-to-grab handles ensure a secure grip with oven mitts.
- Will not absorb odors or flavors.
- Microwavable; oven, freezer and dishwasher safe.
- Made in the USA by Anchor Hocking, famous for glass kitchenware since 1905.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 9 1/2" diam., 1 1/2" high.
- 1 qt. cap.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Microwavable and freezer safe.
- Oven safe to 425°F.
- Always use a heat-resistant pot holder when handling hot pan.
- Bakeware is not to be used over an open flame, a canned-heat burner or in direct contact with stovetop.
- Do not expose bakeware to quick temperature changes. Taking the pan from the oven to the freezer or refrigerator and vice-versa can cause breakage.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- The pan is safe for storing food in the freezer or refrigerator. Let pan come to room temperature before placing in microwave or oven.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
- To remove stubborn, baked-on foods, soak the pan and then scrub with non-abrasive cleansers and pads intended for use on glass bakeware.