All-Clad Immersion Blender
- Free Shipping
Make quick work of countless food-prep tasks with All-Clad’s high-performance immersion blender, which offers superior versatility and unsurpassed efficiency. Its powerful motor blends foods in seconds, from thick milkshakes and homemade mayonnaise to baby food and delicate sauces.
- Count on this kitchen workhorse for customized functionality – use it for everything from pureeing big batches of soups and sauces to chopping nuts.
- Features an extra-long 9 1/4" driveshaft that reaches into deep bowls and pots.
- Motor guarantees the power you need for blending large quantities.
- Variable-speed dial and turbo buttons give you precise, adjustable control.
- Stainless steel shaft detaches for easy cleaning and storage.
- Ergonomic soft-grip handle provides a firm, comfortable grip.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Plastic housing.
- 3" diam., 17 1/4" high.
- 2 lb. 8 oz.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Use at one minute intervals.
- Before operating motor, ensure driveshaft is immersed.
- Clean immediately following each use to prevent clogging of drive shaft.
- Hand-wash drive shaft; do not expose handle to water.
- Wipe handle clean with a damp cloth; do not place under running water.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
To help with holiday gift giving, we are extending our return policy between 10/30/2014 and 12/24/2014. If you or a recipient are not satisfied with a gift purchased during this time, present a gift or original receipt by 1/31/2015.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.