All-Clad Oven-Probe Thermometer
With visible digital display, this leave-in thermometer beeps when roasted meat or poultry reaches the desired internal temperature.
- Use the preprogrammed USDA-approved safe temperatures for specific meats or set desired temperature manually.
- Easy-to-read LCD display indicates both current and desired temperatures in either Fahrenheit or Celsius.
- Thermometer base and extra-long probe cord are heat safe up to 572°F.
- Stainless-steel base and probe are easy to clean.
- Uses two AAA batteries (included).
- Dimensions & More Info
- Base: 3" x 1" x 3" high.
- Cord: 44" long.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Not for use at temperatures above 572°F.
- Hand-wash probe with soap and water.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth and dry thoroughly. Do not submerge base in water.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.