All-Clad d5 Stainless-Steel Reduction Pan with Measuring Tool
- Special Offer
Tapering from a wide surface area to a smaller base, this pan and accompanying depth-measuring spoon are designed for one task: encouraging and measuring evaporation when reducing sauces and liquids. Simply rest the spoon in the pan, and line up the marking on the spoon handle with the pan rim. Read the measurement increments on the handle base to accurately gauge quantities.
- Pan with specially designed measuring spoon simplifies reducing sauces and liquids.
- Five layers of securely bonded metals, each serving a specific purpose, create a noticeable difference in cooking performance.
- 18/10 stainless-steel interior won’t react with foods and cleans up easily.
- Two aluminum layers conduct and sustain heat rapidly and evenly.
- Patented stainless-steel core diffuses heat for consistent results.
- Flared shape speeds evaporation and facilitates stirring.
- Improved stay-cool stick handle with finger guard for balance and control.
- Rim is shaped to allow for dripless pouring.
- Pan size etched on base for quick identification.
- Hand crafted in the USA with materials from the USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8 3/4" diam., 4 1/2" high.
- 2 1/2-qt. cap.
- 3 lb. 15 oz.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Allow pot to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.