All-Clad d5 Stainless-Steel 27-Piece Cookware Set
- Special Offer
Special Offer: When you spend $500.00 or more, at one time, on All-Clad (Cookware, Tools, or Electrics) through July 31, 2017, you will receive an All-Clad Stainless Steel Lasagna Pan and two All-Clad branded red cotton oven mitts (retail value $170). Print Coupon
Registrant: We'll send you a gift (a $110 value) when purchases of All-Clad items from your Registry total $800 or more. Print Coupon
Representing the best in American craftsmanship, All-Clad’s d5 Stainless Steel line incorporates five-layer bonded construction as well as functional advances that make it the finest stainless-steel cookware to date. This set has all the basics plus some specialty pieces – everything an experienced cook might need.
- Each of the five bonded layers serves a specific purpose, creating a noticeable difference in performance whether you’re sautéing, frying, simmering or braising.
- 18/10 stainless-steel interior for foolproof browning and easy cleanup.
- Two aluminum layers, one to conduct and one to sustain heat.
- Patented stainless-steel core diffuses heat for consistent results.
- Magnetic stainless-steel exterior for durability and dishwasher-safe ease.
- d5 line is 20% more efficient than its tri-ply predecessors, so you can use lower heat to achieve great results.
- Improved stay-cool stick handles with finger guards for balance and control.
- Rims are shaped to allow for dripless pouring.
- Extra-large loop handles are easy to grip, even with oven mitts.
- Capacity or pan size etched on base for quick identification of each piece.
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- A Williams Sonoma exclusive.
27-Piece Set includes
- 8", 10" and 12" fry pans.
- 2-qt. covered saucepan with ceramic double boiler insert with lid.
- 2-qt. covered saucier.
- 3-qt. covered sauteuse.
- 4-qt. covered sauce.
- 4-qt. covered saute/simmer.
- 5 1/2-qt. covered Dutch oven.
- 7-qt. covered tall stockpot with pasta insert.
- 12-qt. covered stockpot.
- Large flared roaster with flat rack.
- Steamer insert.
- Splatter screen.
Please note: lids are counted as individual pieces.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8" fry pan: 8" diam., 1 1/2" high; 1 lb. 13 oz.
- 10" fry pan: 10" diam., 2" high; 2 lb. 10 oz.
- 12" fry pan: 12" diam., 2" high; 3 lb. 4 oz.
- 2 qt covered saucepan with ceramic double boiler insert with lid 6" diam., 4 1/4" high; 4 lb. with lid.
- Double boiler insert: 1 1/2-qt. cap. with lid or: 6 3/4" diam., 9" high.
- Saucepan: 2-qt. cap.
- Insert: 1 3/4-qt. cap.; 6 lb. 6 oz. with lid and insert.
- 2 qt covered saucier 10 1/4" diam., 5 1/4" high. 3 lb. 1 oz. with lid.
3 qt covered sauteuse 10 1/2" diam., 2 1/2" high; 5 lb. 2 oz. with lid.
- 4-qt. saucepan: 8" diam., 5" high; 4 lb. 14 oz. with lid.
- 4 qt covered saute/simmer 10 1/2" diam., 3 3/4" high; 7 lb. with lid.
- 5 1/2-qt. Dutch oven: 10 1/2" x 4" high; 7 lb. with lid.
- 7-qt. stockpot: 8 1/2" diam., 7 3/4" high; 5 lb 12 oz. with lid.
- Pasta insert: 8 1/2"diam., 8 3/4" high; 5 lb.
- 12 qt covered stockpot.
- Large flared roaster with flat rack: 16 3/4" x 13 3/4" x 2 1/2" high overall; 5 lb. 4 oz.
- Steamer insert.
- Splatter screen.
- Handcrafted in USA.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Allow pot to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of order receipt. Large sets may ship in multiple boxes that arrive at different times or that arrive separately.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders reciived by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Returns Policy.
- Gift with Purchase
When you spend $500.00 or more, at one time, on All-Clad (Cookware, Tools, or Electrics) through July 31, 2017, you will receive an All-Clad Stainless Steel Lasagna Pan and two All-Clad branded red cotton oven mitts (retail value $170). Print Coupon
Registrant:Receive a gift (a $110 value) when purchases of All-Clad items from your Registry total $800 or more via mail-in form. Print Coupon
Rated 5 out of 5 by cookingpro from Amazing set I have been using this set for 3 years and there isn't a day that I am not amazed at it's versatility and reliability. It heats evenly every time, even though my gas range has hot spots, it cleans, even when I have a crusted pot, like a dream with an overnight soak. It covers almost every cooking task I have thrown at it and when I had a problem with one pan All-Clad replaced it no questions asked. It's dishwasher safe, it looks good hanging from my pot rack, goes from refrigerator to oven or burner. I had some 3-ply and copper core that I really liked but when this came on the market, after trying a small pan, I was overjoyed my daughter coveted my pots so I had an excuse to buy these. I did add a universal lid, covers all the fry pans easilyDate published: 2016-02-22Rated 1 out of 5 by John1971 from Buyer Beware - The Guarantee is no good Buyer Beware I have had a 5-D Steamer pot for about 5 years and really liked it until I accidentally dropped the lid from about 4 feet above the floor and it bent into a crescent. It had been in the oven for 16 minutes at 350 degrees when it dropped but I was still shocked to see that it bent so much. I thought my All-Clad was guaranteed but it turns out that if you drop the lid it is not covered. Pretty shocking. I will never buy All-Clad again.Date published: 2015-03-20