All-Clad d5 Brushed Stainless-Steel French Skillets, Set of 2
- Online Only
Handsome brushed stainless-steel exteriors add style and durability to All-Clad's innovative d5 Brushed Stainless Steel line, featuring patented heating technology for consistently perfect results. Modeled after classic French skillets, this set of multi-tasking pans with rounded sides and a large surface area will become your favorite for frying, sautéing and even baking tarte tatin.
- Set includes 7" and 9" skillets for frying and sautéing most foods.
- Constructed with five bonded metal layers that each serves a specific purpose, creating a noticeable difference in cooking performance.
- Two aluminum layers, one to conduct and one to sustain heat.
- Patented stainless-steel core diffuses heat for consistent results.
- Durable magnetic stainless-steel exterior with a gleaming polished finish.
- Stainless-steel interior sears and browns food beautifully and is easy to clean.
- High rounded sides simplify turning and flipping of foods while containing splatters.
- Stay-cool stick handles with finger guards give you balance and control.
- Pan sizes are etched on base for quick identification.
- Ideal for use on any kind of cooktop, including induction.
- Handcrafted in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Small: 7" diam., 2" high; 2 lb. 9 oz.
- Large: 9" diam., 2" high; 3 lb. 2 oz.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.