Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Airscape Stainless-Steel Storage Containers
You can be sure that foods will stay fresh in these innovative canisters, which feature a patented valve that forces out air, then locks the stet lower lid securely in place. While the stet lid protects the canister's contents from ultraviolet light, the upper lid is clear, so it's easy to see the quantity of the contents inside.
- State-of-the-art kitchen canisters have a patented valve system to keep contents fresh.
- Easy to use: Push the black Airscape lid to the level of the contents using the handle, then flip the handle down and place the clear lid atop your canister.
- Great for storing all sorts of kitchen staples, from coffee and tea to flour and sugar.
- Canisters also provide airtight storage for cookies, crackers and other favorite foods.
- Handsome canisters look great on a kitchen counter or pantry shelf.
- Commercial-quality stainless-steel construction.
- Small Canister: 32-oz. cap. Large Canister: 64-oz. cap.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Small Canister: 32-oz. cap.; 4-3/4" diam.; 4" high.
- Large Canister: 64-oz. cap.; 4-3/4" diam., 7" high.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.