Agate Bookends, Set of 2
Bookends, Set of 2
Polished aluminum stands showcase slices of semiprecious stone as they anchor books on the shelf or table. Formed in ancient lava streams in the mountains of Brazil, the druzy stones combine agate, amethyst, and crystal in layers of luminous color. Artisans polish each one by hand, leaving the stony edge untouched.
- Natural agate slices, cut and hand polished in Brazil.
- Set on polished aluminum stands with rubber feet.
- Rubber feet protect tabletops and help them anchor upright books.
- Products of nature, each stone is unique in size and shape.
- Approx. 5" wide x 3" deep x 5" high.
- Made in the USA with imported materials.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.