William Bounds Acrylic Salt & Pepper Mills
Chromed steel tops give these American-made mills modern polish, while acrylic housings let you tell salt from pepper at a glance. Durable stainless-steel mechanisms provide a range of even grinds, for taste and aroma preground spices can’t equal.
- Crank top makes grinding easy.
- Acrylic body lets you identify contents and fill levels instantly.
- Adjust the grind to your liking by cranking the lever on top of each mill.
- Stainless-steel mechanisms grind evenly and efficiently.
- Crafted in the USA by William Bounds, a family-owned company that has been making specialized kitchen tools of enduring quality for more than 40 years.
- 4 1/4" high.
- Made in USA.
- Protect mills from excessive heat and moisture.
- Do not use wet salts in the salt mill.
- Use only black, white or mixed peppercorns in the pepper mill; not suitable for green or pink peppercorns.
- Do not place salt or other spices in the pepper mill.
- Wipe exterior with a damp cloth. Dry thoroughly.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.