Pizza Grill Stone
Most indoor ovens cannot reach the high temperatures required to produce the crispy crust and bubbling toppings of brick-oven pizzas. But over the high heat of a grill, our stone cooks pizza to perfection.
- Porous clay stone produces brick oven–quality pizza on a backyard grill.
- Absorbs high heat to promote crispy crusts and piping-hot toppings and cheeses.
- May be used in combination with smoking chips to give pizzas the light smoky flavor achieved in a wood-fired oven.
- Convenient built-in thermometer tracks grill temperatures.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 14" x 16" x 2 1/2" high.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- The stone will discolor with use. Discoloration will not affect performance.
- Allow stone to cool before cleaning.
- To remove baked-on food, scrub with clean grill brush under warm running water.
- Do not soak in water, as this may cause the stone to weaken.
- Do not use detergent, soap or other cleaning solutions.
- Allow to air dry.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.