Galaxy Desserts Biscuits, Set of 24
BiscuitsExclusive Internet Only
Served warm from the oven, these ethereal, tender biscuits are a tempting accompaniment to any meal. They are hand made with premium natural ingredients—dairy cream, White Lily flour and fresh butter—by the artisan bakers at Northern California's Galaxy Desserts, founded by French-born pastry chef Jean-Yves Charon. The frozen biscuits are easy to prepare: just bake for 30 minutes and they emerge with delicately golden exteriors, tender interiors and an irresistible buttery aroma.
- 24 biscuits; 2 lb. 13 oz. total.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- The biscuits ship frozen with dry ice. Please take care not to touch the dry ice with bare hands. Freeze the biscuits upon receipt. Keep frozen, up to 3 months, until ready to bake.
- Preheat an oven to 375°F. Remove the frozen biscuits from the packaging and place 2 inches apart on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake until the biscuits are golden brown, 30 to 35 minutes. Serve warm with jam, butter, honey or your favorite topping.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped via 2-day delivery from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.
- Cream, enriched bleached wheat flour (flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), butter, sugar, baking powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, cornstarch, monocalcium phosphate), salt, citrus fiber.