Sausalito Kitchen Island, Double, Silver Dawn
- Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery
Handcrafted with a richly veined, thick marble top from Italy across a highly functional base that's equipped with storage and seating space, our island is destined to be a kitchen favorite. Solid ash wood frames the island for long-lasting support and durable construction. On one side, spacious drawers and cabinets provide ample room for everything from linens and prep tools to dinnerware, cookware and pantry supplies. On the other side, the expansive sit-in configuration invites casual barstool dining and conversations.
- 84"L x 34"W x 36"H.
- Solid ash wood and veneers are stained a silver-gray in a multistep process for a smooth, distressed, matte finish.
- Drawers and cabinets provide plenty of storage on one side of the island; seating for four on the other.
- Ideal for prep work and serving, the straight-edge white Carrara marble top from Italy offers the perfect surface for rolling out pastry dough.
- Four drawers and four cabinets provide ample space for cooks' tools, flatware and other essentials.
- Cabinet features an adjustable shelf for storage of everyday provisions and cookware.
- Fixed shelves on each side create additional room for storage.
- Variations in the color and veining of the marble make each kitchen island a singular work of art.
- In-home delivery with White Glove service.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 84"L x 34"W x 36"H
- Top: 84"L x 34"W x 1" thick
- Overhang of top: 1.25" at sides
- Base: 82"L x 32"W x 34.5"H
- Drawer interiors (4): 15"W x 16"D x 3.75"H
- Cabinet doors: 18"W x 23"H x .75" thick
- Cabinet interior (without shelf): 36"W x 19.5"D x 22.5"H
- Cabinet shelf (1 adjustable): 35.5"L x 18"W x .75" thick
- Legs: 5" sq., 5" high
- Product weight: 331 lb.
- Quarried in Italy.
- Cut and honed in Vietnam.
- Legs, supports, doors and frame are solid ash.
- Levelers on legs provide stability on uneven surfaces.
- Made in Vietnam.
- Ash wood veneer.
- Drawers open smoothly on a metal bottom glide.
- Solid ash wood frame, ash wood veneer panel.
- Ash wood plywood.
- Painted silver-gray with a smooth, distressed matte finish.
- Metal drawer and door hardware with an Antique Nickel finish.
- Use & Care
- Clean with a soft dry or damp cloth; dry thoroughly.
- Avoid harsh cleaners and abrasives as they may damage the finish.
- To protect the marble top surface, use a cutting board when cutting or chopping.
- Always use protective mats under hot dishes to prevent thermal shock.
- Use coasters or trays under vessels/containers for liquids, as this will prevent moisture and chemicals from leaking and staining the marble surface.
- Wipe up spills and moisture immediately with a dry rag, by carefully blotting to prevent staining of the stone.
- Dust regularly, using a microfiber cloth, to remove dust and loose surface debris that can scratch the stone.
- To clean, wipe the stone with warm water and a few drops of mild dish soap; rinse and dry thoroughly.
This item arrives within 2-4 weeks.
Please allow up to 2 to 4 weeks for delivery. Item arrives fully assembled and in one piece by our in-home delivery with White Glove service. We'll call you in advance to schedule a delivery time, then bring the item into your home, unpack and inspect it, perform simple assembly and dispose of all packaging material. (Please note that outdoor grills are not unpacked and require owner assembly. Complete beds will be set up; headboards only will be unpacked, but not attached to existing bed frames.) Delivery is by appointment, Monday – Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the 48 contiguous states. Please call 888.922.4108 for additional assistance.
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture & Freight Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges, are based on your shipping location and will be applied during checkout.
All items not shipped via unlimited flat-rate delivery fee will incur a shipping surcharge, but no additional delivery fees. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Our products are designed with your comfort and style in mind.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
Monogrammed orders cannot be cancelled or returned.
Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Should your item arrive damaged or with a defect, please contact us at 888.922.4108 within 7 days so that we may arrange for a replacement. Frames and springs are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for the product’s life, subject to the following conditions: warranty applies only to original owner and normal residential use. Defects resulting from negligence, abuse or use in a commercial, hospitality or other non-residential setting are not covered. For warranty service, call 888.922.4108.
All other items (with the exception of those marked as Final Sale) may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund of merchandise only. View Full Returns Policy.