Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Bay Leaf Wreath
The sweet herbal scent of bay leaves is one of the season's most pleasing aromas. We first offered these exquisitely aromatic wreaths to our customers 35 years ago, and over time they have become a holiday tradition for many. Woven from boughs of California bay laurel, it's still shipped to you directly from a Northern California farm to ensure freshness. The leaves will dry naturally and can be used in cooking throughout the year. The wreath is intended for use indoors or in a sheltered outdoor location. Please select your desired delivery date below. Wreath: 15" or 22" diam. A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- Upon receipt, cut the cable ties on the bottom of the box and carefully remove the wreath or garland. We recommend lightly misting the front of the wreath upon arrival (only once, do not repeat). Let mist air dry and hang the wreath fresh.
- Our wreaths are woven of fresh natural materials, and are intended for display indoors or in a sheltered area. The fresh bay leaves on your wreath were newly picked and will complete their drying process within 1 to 2 weeks.
- As fresh botanicals age, it is natural for their colors to fade and their leaves to curl slightly.
- If you intend to use the herbs in the wreath for cooking, we recommend hanging the wreath indoors only, avoiding exposure to insects and other pests. If you choose to hang your wreath outside, make sure that it is fully protected from the sun, wind, and rain that will quickly cause damage.
- Shedding is normal. The extra fullness of our wreaths and garland is intended to compensate for any unavoidable shedding during shipping. To minimize shedding, it is best not to move the wreath or garland once hung.
- With proper care your wreath will last up to 1 year.
- The leaves can be used for cooking up to 2 years.
For delivery by:
Dec. 22nd, order no later than Dec 18th, 8pm ET.
Jan. 8th, order no later than Jan 5th, 8pm ET.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Return Policy.