Beka Cook ‘n Stir Saucepan
- Online Only
Think of this multitasker as a measuring cup you can use on the stovetop. Especially handy for stirring and reducing sauces, the 18/10 stainless-steel pan has interior measurement marks, so you can tell at a glance how much liquids have reduced. To store mixtures in the fridge, just pop on the lid.
- Measure, cook and store – all in one convenient pan.
- Constructed of durable 18/10 stainless steel with a bonded aluminum base for even heating.
- Great for making sauces, reducing liquids and lots more.
- Interior has measuring marks in 1-cup and .25 liter increments.
- A convenient stay-cool Bakelite handle.
- Spout simplifies neat pouring.
- Use the tight-fitting plastic lid to turn the cup into a storage container.
- Suitable for all cooking surfaces, including induction.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3 1/2-qt. cap.
- 8" diam.; 5 3/4” high.
- 3 lb. 3 oz.
- Made in China
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Not for use in the oven.
- Dishwasher safe.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.