Williams-Sonoma Turkish Bay Leaves
Harvested from the Mediterranean bay laurel tree, our Turkish bay leaves are much milder and have a more complex flavor than their domestic cousins. Use them to add a delicately sweet astringency to your favorite dishes. Just one or two leaves will enhance a large roast or pot of homemade soup.
- Also called 'sweet bay leaves', these leaves grow wild on the hilly mountains of western Turkey in the area around Izmir (Smyrna).
- The aromatic leaves have a subtle, complex flavor with a delicate, tangy sweetness.
- Use this flavorful herb to season roast poultry, pork or beef.
- Add bay leaves to your favorite marinades, sauces, soups and stews.
- You can also add the fragrant leaves to cooking water for potatoes or noodles to give a hint of herbal flavor.
- This premium, all-natural herb is sourced from around the world and expertly blended by a family-owned artisanal spice company in California's Napa Valley.
- 0.19 oz.
- Made in the USA of imported ingredients.
- Turkish bay leaves.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.