Williams-Sonoma Poppy Seeds
Cooks and bakers around the world have long relied on poppy seeds to add pleasing crunch and a delicate nutty flavor to their favorite recipes. These versatile little seeds are can be used to enhance everything from cakes, pastries and coffee cakes to vegetables, salads, pastas and sauces.
- Our fresh poppy seeds are remarkable for their delicate nutty flavor and deep purple hue.
- Poppy seeds are a classic addition to many home-baked favorites, including strudels, cakes, cookies and yeast breads.
- Use poppy seeds to add color, flavor and texture to salad dressings and noodle dishes.
- For a deeper, richer flavor, toast the poppy seeds just prior to using them.
- Our premium, all-natural poppy seeds are sourced from Spain by a family-owned artisanal spice company in Northern California's Napa Valley.
- 2.2 oz.
- Product of Spain.
- Poppy seed.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.