Williams-Sonoma Lemon Herb Seasoning
The pairing of citrus and aromatic herbs is a culinary classic used in kitchens around the globe to enhance the flavor of savory dishes. Our blend combines tangy lemon peel with thyme, garlic and parsley, balancing the flavors with freshly ground black pepper for a hint of lively spice.
- A blend of tangy citrus and fragrant herbs, this delicate seasoning enhances the natural flavors of chicken, fish and shrimp.
- This versatile blend is also a fresh, flavorful addition to seasonal vegetables and salads.
- Made using a classic recipe and the finest all-natural ingredients, each gently crushed just before blending to ensure exceptional flavor and aroma.
- The premium, all-natural ingredients for our Lemon Herb Seasoning are sourced from around the world and expertly blended by a family-owned artisanal spice company in Northern California's Napa Valley.
- 2.7 oz.
- Made in USA from imported ingredients.
- Sea salt, lemon peel, garlic, onion, parsley, citric acid, thyme, savory, black pepper.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.