Williams-Sonoma Vindaloo Curry Powder
A specialty of India, vindaloos are typically among the spiciest of Indian curries. Enlivened with red chili peppers for just the right amount of spicy heat, our mildly hot seasoning blend showcases a signature blend of curry spices that create layers of rich, complex flavor.
- A fragrant, mildly hot seasoning blend for making India's celebrated curry vindaloo.
- Curry vindaloo is a culinary legacy of Portuguese colonists in the Indian coastal region of Goa, where the dish soon became a local favorite for holidays and other celebrations.
- To ensure the most vibrant flavor and aroma, the seasonings are ground and blended in a California spice kitchen just before shipping.
- The premium, all-natural seasonings for our Vindaloo Curry are sourced from around the world and expertly blended by a family-owned artisanal spice company in Northern California's Napa Valley.
- 2 oz.
- Made in USA from imported ingredients.
- California chili, ancho chili, cumin, tomato powder, cinnamon, garlic, turmeric, coriander, ginger, cilantro, yellow mustard, fenugreek, black pepper, cardamom, cloves, cayenne pepper, citric acid.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.