Williams-Sonoma Crushed Chipotle Chili
Taking their name from the combined Aztec words for "chile" and "smoke," chipotle chilies are jalapeño peppers that have been smoked and dried. Prized for their rich, earthy flavors and mellow, smoky heat, our chipotle chili flakes add spicy depth and complexity to your favorite dishes.
- Smoked, dried jalapeño pepper flakes, characterized by rich, earthy flavor and mellow heat.
- A rich, smoky seasoning for grilled pork, chicken, beef or seafood.
- Sprinkle these smoked chili pepper flakes over everything from fajitas and roasted corn to pizzas and salads.
- Whole sun-dried jalapeño chilies are smoked using traditional techniques, then seeded and crushed to ensure peerless flavor and aroma.
- This premium, all-natural spice is sourced by a family-owned artisanal spice company in Northern California's Napa Valley.
- 1.2 oz.
- Product of USA.
- Chipotle chili peppers.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.