Williams-Sonoma Curing Salt
Salt has been a culinary essential since ancient times, when it as used to cure meats and preserve foods. Today, salt rubs to are the secret to savory specialties like cured ham and bacon. Our traditional curing salt blend makes it easy to prepare artisanal cured meats in your own kitchen. Traditional curing agents in the salt help develop rich color and flavor.
- A savory salt blend for making classic cured meats, including sausage, bacon, ham and jerky.
- A traditional ingredient in Italian salumi, which includes such savory classics as prosciutto and sopressata.
- Use the versatile salt blend for curing poultry, game, salmon and shellfish.
- This specialty salt should be used only for curing foods and cannot be substituted for table or sea salt in other recipes.
- The premium salt is sourced from around the world and expertly blended by a family-owned artisanal spice company in California's Napa Valley.
- 3.6 oz.
- Made in USA.
- Ingredients: Salt, 6.25% sodium nitrite, propylene glycol, sodium bicarbonate (processing aid), red #3.
- Product of USA.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.