Farmer D French Raised Bed
- Online Only
- Vendor Shipped
The cedar trim and exposed galvanized bolts on our exclusive French Raised Bed make it a beautiful addition to your home vegetable garden. Raised beds offer a host of advantages for edible gardening: control over soil conditions for less weeding, less fertilizing, optimal drainage and increased yield. Our bottomless raised-bed frames come pre-drilled with hardware for quick assembly.
- Crafted of FSC-certified sustainable untreated western red cedar that is naturally rot- and insect-resistant.
- 2"-thick boards form a bottomless frame to contain soil.
- Predrilled for easy assembly; galvanized bolts included.
- Available unfinished or accented with nontoxic zero-VOC matte-white paint aged to achieve a naturally distressed look.
- Made following socially responsible, environmentally friendly business practices by a company that helps empower people to grow healthy foods and build sustainable communities.
- 40" x 33" x 10 1/2" high overall; planting space is 37" x 30" x 10".
- Handmade in USA.
- 40" x 33" x 10 1/2" high overall.
- Capacity: 6.5 cu. ft.
- Planting area: a37" x 30" x 10"
- Made in USA.
- Natural cedar will naturally develop a gray patina and last for many years without any maintenance.
- To extend the life of the wood, treat with linseed or tung oil once a year.
- Painted finish is uncoated and will develop rustic look over time.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.