Calphalon Contemporary Stainless-Steel 13-Piece Set
- Online Only
- Price Match Guarantee
In striking brushed stainless steel, Calphalon's sleek Contemporary line features gently curved silhouettes detailed with sculpted handles – and each piece is dishwasher safe. This versatile set contains all the pots and pans needed for everyday cooking and more elaborate meals.
- Three-ply construction with a layer of heavy-gauge aluminum between the stainless-steel interior and exterior.
- Provides even heat distribution, eliminating hot spots and ensuring precise temperature control.
- Tempered-glass lids with stainless-steel rims.
- Long stay-cool handles.
- Dishwasher safe.
13-Piece Set includes:
- 8", 10" and 12" fry pans.
- 1 1/2-qt. and 2 1/2-qt. saucepans with lids.
- 3-qt. chef's casserole with lid.
- 3-qt. sauté pan with lid.
- 8-qt. stockpot with lid.
- Please note: lids are counted as individual pieces.
- 8" fry pan: 8 1/2" diam., 3" high; 1 lb. 11 oz.
- 10" fry pan: 10 1/4" diam., 3 1/4" high; 2 lb. 5 oz.
- 12" fry pan: 12 1/4" diam., 3 1/2" high; 3 lb. 3 oz.
- 1 1/2-qt. saucepan: 7 1/2" diam., 5 1/2" high; 2 lb. 9 oz. with lid
- 2 1/2-qt. saucepan: 8 3/4" diam., 6 1/4" high; 3 lb. 14 oz. with lid
- 3-qt. chef's casserole: 9 1/2" diam., 6 1/4" high; 3 lb. 12 oz. with lid
- 3-qt. sauté pan: 10 1/2" diam., 5 1/2" high; 3 lb. 2 oz.
- 8-qt. stockpot: 10 1/4" diam., 10" high; 7 lb.
- Made in China.
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops.
- Cookware is oven and broiler safe; lids are oven safe to 450°F.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Stubborn food residue and stains can be removed with a nylon scrubbing pad and a fine-powdered cleanser.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.