Apilco Tradition Blue-Banded Porcelain Dinnerware Place Settings
Embellished with classic blue fillets, this white porcelain dinnerware is suitable for everyday dining as well as entertaining. It's produced by Apilco, a French company that has supplied restaurant-quality porcelain to culinary professionals since 1906. As with all of Apilco's signature white dinnerware, these restaurant-quality pieces can be dressed up or down – pair them with various styles of linens, flatware and glassware for a stunning presentation.
- Made of high-fired porcelain.
- Microwavable; freezer, oven and dishwasher safe.
- 5-piece place setting includes a dinner plate, salad plate, soup bowl, cup and saucer.
- The 20-piece set consists of four 5-piece place settings.
- Individual pieces available in sets of four.
- Made in France.
- Dinner Plate: 11" diam.
- Salad Plate: 8 1/2" diam.
- Soup Plate: 9" diam.
- Cup: 8-oz. cap.
- Saucer: 6 1/2" diam.
- Mug: 3 1/2" high, 11.5-oz. cap.
- Cereal Bowl: 6 1/2" diam.
- Made in France.
- Microwavable; freezer and oven safe.
- Dishwasher safe.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
You May Also Need
- Apilco Tradition Blue-Banded Porcelain Dinner Plates $99.95
- Apilco Tradition Blue-Banded Porcelain Salad Plates $91.95
- Apilco Tradition Blue-Banded Porcelain Soup Plates $91.95
- Apilco Tradition Blue-Banded Porcelain Mugs $83.95
- Apilco Tradition Blue-Banded Porcelain Cereal Bowls $83.95
- Apilco Tradition Blue-Banded Porcelain Cups & Saucers, Set of 4 $99.95
- Apilco Tradition Blue-Banded Porcelain Bread Plates $59.95