For United States, U.S. Territories, and APO/FPO
For United States, U.S. Territories, and APO/FPO
Delivery Options & Charges
Our shipping and processing charges cover the expenses we incur in processing your order, packing the purchased item(s), transportation and related overhead.
Standard Shipping and Processing
- Standard shipping charges are based on the merchandise total charge for each delivery address as detailed in the chart above.
- Most items are shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.Items can be shipped to a P.O. box. However, we regret that rush orders, extra large items and those shipped directly from the vendor cannot be sent to a P.O. box.
- Items shipped to a P.O. box will be sent via the U.S. Postal Service, and delivery may take longer.
- Perishable items are shipped directly from the vendor to arrive within one to two weeks. Some perishable items incur an additional charge to guarantee perfect arrival. This might include specially insulated shippers and ice-gel packs to keep items cool until arrival. We cannot ship perishable items outside the contiguous 48 states.
- Custom-manufactured items shipped directly from the vendor arrive within one to two weeks.
- Oversize items typically take longer to deliver and sometimes require special treatment White Glove Delivery as detailed below. We cannot ship certain heavy and oversize items outside the contiguous 48 states.
- The standard charge applies to orders shipped to APO/FPO addresses. They will arrive within four to six weeks. See below for additional information.
- Delivery time frames for international shipping vary by country and specific dates will be confirmed during checkout. Please note that any delays by your local customs authorities are not accounted for in the delivery quote.
Next Day Shipping and Processing
- For an additional $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, out-of-stock items, items shipped directly from our vendor and items shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
- Next day orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday arrive in next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday arrive the following Tuesday.
Items that are not eligible include:
- Oversized items or items requiring special handling as denoted by a flat-rate delivery fee after the item price are not currently included in the program.
- Purchases made through the Williams-Sonoma Wine Club.
White Glove Delivery
Items showing this symbol are delivered by our White Glove Delivery service. With White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home, most are unpacked and assembled*, and the packaging is removed. White Glove delivery is only available in the contiguous 48 states.
* Exceptions include outdoor patio structures and grills, marble or stone sink consoles, lighting, mirrors, rugs, headboards attached to a metal frame and any items requiring home installation. Please call Customer Service at 1.877.812.6235 for further delivery details.
* Hawaii - At this time, we cannot ship items to Hawaii with a white glove delivery icon such as large furniture pieces or any items that exceed UPS shipping weight limits. Please call 1.877.812.6235 for more information.
Delivery is by appointment Tuesday – Saturday in most major metropolitan areas, with Monday delivery available in some areas. Service to outlying areas may be restricted based on geographic location. Our delivery service will contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
Most upholstered items are Special Order and arrive in 6 to 8 weeks, depending on availability.
All non–upholstered items will arrive within 7 to 10 business days in most metropolitan areas.** For other areas, your furniture will be delivered within 2 to 3 weeks, depending on availability.
**San Francisco, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Denver, Phoenix, New York City, Baltimore, Boston, Dallas, Atlanta, Chicago, Detroit, Columbus, Cromwell, CT, Raleigh/Charlotte, NC, & Tampa/Ft. Myers/Orlando and Miami/Ft. Lauderdale, FL.
If you wish to place an order but delay its shipment to a later date, please do so through our Customer Service Center. Call 877.812.6235, and one of our sales associates will be happy to assist you.
Orders to Canada
At present, we cannot ship orders or mail catalogs to addresses in Canada. Customers with a Canadian billing address can order items to be delivered to a U.S. address by calling 405.717.6131. Our Canadian stores can ship select items to locations throughout Canada. To find your nearest Williams-Sonoma Store in Canada, use our Store Locator.
Orders Placed from a Foreign Country
To place an order from a foreign country for delivery within the United States, please call Customer Service at 405.717.6131.
Orders to APO/FPO Addresses
When entering an APO or FPO address, please follow this example:
- Name: PO3 Chuck Williams
- Address Line: Marine Division Sct 1
- Address Line: USS Wisconsin BB–64
- Zip Code: 34049 (Actual Zip Code)
- City: FPO (APO if APO)
- State: AA or AE
International Shipping Information
Shipping To United States From International Location
We currently do not support the ability to place an order using an International billing address and a U.S. shipping address.
Estimated Delivery Times
You will be quoted a specific delivery promise during checkout that is based on your selected international destination and the shipping methods available for the items in your shopping cart. If you would like to learn more about shipping internationally, please visit our International FAQs.
Track Your International Order
To track an order placed through our international checkout provided by Borderfree, please use our International Order Tracking feature. Tracking information is available once your order leaves the U.S. hub.