For United States, U.S. Territories, and APO/FPO
Delivery Options & Charges
Our shipping and processing charges cover the expenses we incur in processing your order, packing the purchased item(s), transportation and related overhead.
The above charges do not include flat-rate delivery fees that may apply to some items or to Rush Shipping.
Standard Shipping and Processing
- Standard shipping charges are based on the merchandise total charge for each delivery address as detailed in the chart above.
- Most items are shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.Items can be shipped to a P.O. box. However, we regret that rush orders, extra large items and those shipped directly from the vendor cannot be sent to a P.O. box.
- Items shipped to a P.O. box will be sent via the U.S. Postal Service, and delivery may take longer.
- Perishable items are shipped directly from the vendor to arrive within one week. Some perishable items incur an additional charge to guarantee perfect arrival. This might include specially insulated shippers and ice-gel packs to keep items cool until arrival. We cannot ship perishable items outside the contiguous 48 states.
- Custom-manufactured items shipped directly from the vendor arrive within one to two weeks.
- Oversize items typically take longer to deliver and sometimes require special treatment White Glove Delivery as detailed below. We cannot ship certain heavy and oversize items outside the contiguous 48 states.
- The standard charge applies to orders shipped to APO/FPO addresses. They will arrive within four to six weeks. See below for additional information.
- Delivery time frames for international shipping vary by country and specific dates will be confirmed during checkout. Please note that any delays by your local customs authorities are not accounted for in the delivery quote.
Rush Shipping and Processing
- For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the vendor (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
- Rush orders received by 3:00 p.m. (Pacific time), Monday through Thursday, arrive in two business days; rush orders received Friday through Sunday will arrive the following Tuesday.
Items that are not eligible include:
- Oversized items or items requiring special handling as denoted by a flat-rate delivery fee after the item price are not currently included in the program.
- Purchases made through the Williams-Sonoma Wine Club.
Special Shipping Services
White Glove Delivery
Extra-heavy furniture and selected other products require our White Glove Delivery: We'll call you in advance to schedule a delivery time, then bring the item into your home, unpack and inspect it, perform simple assembly and dispose of all packaging material. (Please note that outdoor grills are not unpacked and require owner assembly.) The charge for this service is included in the flat-rate delivery fee listed below the item's price, which includes all shipping charges for the item.
If you wish to place an order but delay its shipment to a later date, please do so through our Customer Service Center. Call 877.812.6235, and one of our sales associates will be happy to assist you.
Orders to Canada
At present, we cannot ship orders or mail catalogs to addresses in Canada. Customers with a Canadian billing address can order items to be delivered to a U.S. address by calling 405.717.6131. Our Canadian stores can ship select items to locations throughout Canada. To find your nearest Williams-Sonoma Store in Canada, use our Store Locator.
Orders Placed from a Foreign Country
To place an order from a foreign country for delivery within the United States, please call Customer Service at 405.717.6131.
Orders to APO/FPO Addresses
When entering an APO or FPO address, please follow this example:
- Name: PO3 Chuck Williams
- Address Line: Marine Division Sct 1
- Address Line: USS Wisconsin BB–64
- Zip Code: 34049 (Actual Zip Code)
- City: FPO (APO if APO)
- State: AA or AE
International Shipping Information
Shipping To United States From International Location
We currently do not support the ability to place an order using an International billing address and a U.S. shipping address.
Estimated Delivery Times
You will be quoted a specific delivery promise during checkout that is based on your selected international destination and the shipping methods available for the items in your shopping cart. If you would like to learn more about shipping internationally, please visit our International FAQs.
Track Your International Order
To track an order placed through our international checkout provided by Borderfree, please use our International Order Tracking feature. Tracking information is available once your order leaves the U.S. hub.