- Trudeau Graviti Electric Salt & Pepper Mills $39.95 – $79.95
- Paderno Spiralizer 4-Blade Sugg. Price $49.95 Our Price $29.95
- All-Clad Stainless-Steel Measuring Cups & Spoons $20 – $50
- Stainless-Steel Pineapple Slicer & Dicer Sugg. Price $19.95 Our Price $15.96
- Chef'n Citrus Juicer Sugg. Price $24.95 Our Price $19.96
- Olivewood Salt Keeper Sugg. Price $49.95 Sale $34.99
- Chef’n Strawberry Huller Sugg. Price $7.95 Our Price $6.36
- Rösle Garlic Press Sugg. Price $49 Our Price $39.20
- OXO Cherry & Olive Pitter $12.95
- Reversible Meat Tenderizer $29.95
- Williams Sonoma Stainless-Steel Measuring Cups & Spoons Sugg. Price $18 Sale $9.99
- Glass Prep Mixing Bowls, Set of 8 $24.95
- All-Clad 3-Piece Stainless-Steel Strainer Set $99.95
- Berndes Nonstick Spatula $9.95
- Narrow Measuring Spoons $16
- Flex-It Silicone Measuring Cup Set $24.95
- Avocado Cuber Sugg. Price $17.95 Our Price $14.36
- Microplane® Rasp Grater $14.95
- Egg Perfect Timer $6
- OXO Triple Timer $19.95
- Littledeer Pot Scoop $22.95
- OXO Silicone Flexible Spatulas Sugg. Price $9.95 – $380 Our Price $9.95 – $10.95
- OXO Nonstick Tongs $12.95 – $13.95
- 6-Sided Grater $24.95
- OXO Magnetic Locking Can Opener $21.95
- Littledeer Pan Paddle $24.95
- Flexible Stainless-Steel Slotted Spatula $26.95
- OXO Soft Grip Can Opener $13.95
- Chef'n Lime Juicer Sugg. Price $19.95 Our Price $15.96
- OXO Corn Stripper $13.95
- OXO 3-Piece Angled Measuring Cup Set $20
- All-Clad Professional Roast Lifters Sugg. Price $35 Sale $19.99
- Toast Tongs $6.95
- All-Clad Stainless-Steel Professional Large Ladle Sugg. Price $32 – $34 Sale $21.99 – $24.99
- Williams Sonoma Airfryer Cookbook $14.95
- Williams Sonoma Junior Chef Cookbook $14.95
- Williams Sonoma The New Slow Cooker Cookbook $29.95
- American Girl™ by Williams Sonoma Baking Cookbook $19.95
- Williams Sonoma The Doughnut Cookbook $14.95
- Williams Sonoma Pizza Night Cookbook $19.95
- Williams Sonoma Skillet Suppers Cookbook $14.95
Top-Rated Cooks’ Tools
Everyone has their own style of cooking. It doesn’t have to be complex or overly scientific like molecular gastronomy or anything. Maybe you just like to focus on home-cooked comfort food, or using fresh seasonal ingredients and herbs. Whether you’re an awesome grillmaster, baker or panini maker, your signature way of cooking sets you apart. It’s what gets friends and family excited when sitting down at the dining room table. You probably also have a collection of cooking utensils and chef’s knives that harmonizes with your personality. At Williams-Sonoma, we offer many Top-Rated Cooks’ Tools to make it easy to find exactly what you’re seeking.
One suggestion is to remember that you’re the boss. It’s OK to give every recipe your personal spin. You can innovate as much as you want or keep things rustic and close to home. Cookware, cooks’ tools and even the ingredients you use are all designed to fit your lifestyle. Look for things that make it easier to create the dishes you want. If you love making pizza from scratch, a stand mixer helps you create dough without needing to do much kneading by hand. A baking stone gives you golden crust indoors or you can even go with an outdoor pizza oven for tons of authentic flavor.
While trusting your instincts is important – if you see a grill tool that gets you excited, don’t hesitate to go for it – it can also be helpful to check out other people’s opinions. Why? Mainly to get additional information. Friends who share your love of cooking often have some terrific pointers that give them good results. Online ratings and reviews also let you know more about the advantages of and differences between similar products.
Another thing that makes a certain tool beloved is when it saves you time. That’s especially true if it involves repetitive tasks. Fruit tools accelerate everything from pitting cherries to coring and peeling a pineapple at the same time. Garlic presses do the same thing: it only takes a few seconds to have fresh garlic with tons of flavor to add to any dish. Food processors cut prep time in half or more. If you have a busy schedule, these kind of cooks’ tools are awesome because it means having meals ready very quickly after you get home from work, but still being able to use fresh and healthy ingredients.
Some tools focus on infusing your meals with lots of flavor. A rasp grater, for example, lets you add a touch of lemon or orange zest to any dish you want. It’s easy to use, lightweight and small enough to hold over individual plates, pots or a salad bowl. It’s also a nice way to grate bold cheeses like Parmesan, Asiago or Romano for spaghetti that’s distinctive. Feel like giving it a touch of fresh basil too? An herb slicer lets you chiffonade basil to sprinkle on top or extract flavors with a mortar and pestle. For a splash of lemon to balance out cream sauces or make some ceviche, a citrus juicer takes the work out of squeezing fresh lemons, limes or oranges.
Is the way your finished meal looks just as important to you as the way it tastes? That makes a lot of sense. After all, people eat with their eyes first. Bright colors and pleasing shapes get your mouthwatering and create visual excitement. Plus, it’s an ideal way to impress company. Some of our Top-Rated Chefs’ Tools focus on elegant plating. Spiralizers and straight peelers excel at creating long strips of colorful fruits or veggies. That has a major impact on salads, main courses and desserts. Asparagus, carrot varieties, zucchini, apples and squash are a few possibilities that look amazing when prepared a little different from the norm.