- All-Clad Stainless-Steel Roasters with Rack Sugg. Price $245 – $260 Our Price $159.95 – $179.95
- Williams Sonoma Stainless-Steel Ultimate Roaster $129.95
- All Clad Stainless-Steel Covered Oval Roaster Sugg. Price $360 Our Price $199.95
- Williams Sonoma Thermo-Clad™ Stainless-Steel Flared Roaster with Rack $199.95 – $249.95
- All-Clad NS1 Nonstick Roaster $99.95
- Williams Sonoma Professional Copper Roaster with Rack $199.95
- Calphalon Elite Nonstick Roaster With Rack Sugg. Price $325 Our Price $149.95
- GreenPan™ Black Ceramic Nonstick Roaster Sugg. Price $149.95 Sale $99.99
- Mauviel Copper Tri-Ply Roaster $269.95
- Ruffoni Historia Copper Artichoke Handle Roaster $260
- All-Clad Stainless-Steel Flared Roasters Sugg. Price $360 – $420 Our Price $249.95 – $279.95
- Williams Sonoma Professional Copper 10-Piece Cookware Set Sugg. Price $1,030 Our Price $899.95
- Williams Sonoma Professional Copper Fry Pan $129.95 – $179.95
- Williams Sonoma Professional Copper Saucepan $180
- Staub Cast-Iron Pumpkin Cocotte Sugg. Price $400 Our Price $179.95
- Ruffoni Historia Copper Artichoke-Handle Stock Pots $425 – $475
- Ruffoni Historia Copper Stock Pot with Pineapple Knob $249.95
- All-Clad Gourmet Accessories Pasta Pot, 6-Qt. Sugg. Price $150 Our Price $99.95
- All-Clad d5 Stainless-Steel Pouring Stock Pot Sugg. Price $370 Our Price $299.95
- Le Creuset Heritage Stoneware Rectangular Covered Casserole Sugg. Price $145 Our Price $100
- Williams Sonoma Essential Square Baker $20
- Williams Sonoma Essential Rectangular Baker, Large $30
- Essential Rectangular Baker with Lid $45
First and foremost, Thanksgiving is about getting together with friends and family for companionship and fellowship and to reflect on gratitude and thankfulness that encompasses the past year. Secondly, Thanksgiving is about the food. From turkey to stuffing to your aunt’s green bean casserole, Thanksgiving is a great day to overeat, watch a little football and have a cocktail or two. If you’re in charge of getting the turkey from the oven to table, it’s best to have the right, professional-grade tools and cookware at your disposal for an effortless meal. Williams-Sonoma offers a myriad of different types of Thanksgiving cookware to ensure that your feast is flawless.
One of the most important pieces of cookware for your Thanksgiving meal is the roaster. There are several different choices when it comes to roasters. While it’s not a piece of cookware that gets used even on a weekly basis, you want your roaster to be durable and long lasting. This is a piece of equipment you want to pull out of the pantry closet each year for Thanksgiving and other holiday meals, knowing it’s ready to use. A roaster with a stainless-steel construction is a good choice. Stainless-steel is a metal that doesn’t react with foods, so this is a piece of cookware you use year after year without worry of a metal taste or tastes from other foods integrating in the construction. It’s also a good idea to choose a roaster with a wire rack. Take this piece out when you’re using your roaster for other foods, such as a roast or ribs. A rack, however, is great for cooking the Thanksgiving turkey. It’s also optimal if you choose a roaster that has a nonstick coating. After being in the oven for hours, a roaster gets fairly messy, and it’s to your advantage to have a pain that’s seamless to clean after the party ends. Lastly, choose a roaster with a built-in thermometer. Not all turkeys and birds come complete with built-in, pop-up timers, and you need to know exactly when your bird is done. If you want a very versatile roaster that’s not just for Thanksgiving and is ideal for year-round cooking, it’s also smart to select a roaster with an included lid. You won’t use this often, but it comes in handy when you are roasting certain foods in the oven.
Of course, there are many other dishes that make up Thanksgiving, and you need the proper cookware for those dishes as well. Perhaps it’s time to treat yourself to an all-new, complete cookware set right before the holidays. This way, you have everything you need, from saucepan to slow cooker. When it comes to stovetop cookware, copper is a great material all around. An excellent conductor of heat, copper construction in a stockpot or saute pan ensures that food cooks evenly, with no hot or cold spots. If you simply just need a few pieces for holiday cooking, consider buying copper pieces individually to help stock up on professional-grade kitchen equipment.
Thanksgiving is also filled with oven-roasted vegetables, casseroles and side dishes, so make sure your kitchen has everything you need. A Dutch oven with included lid is a great idea not only for the holidays, but for cooking all year round. Choose a stoneware Dutch oven or casserole dish in bright, festive colors for your holiday table, taking these dishes from oven to table in a snap. A baker is also an essential piece of ovenware. Use these versatile dishes for casseroles, yams and other Thanksgiving staples. If you are serving a buffet-style Thanksgiving meal, a chafing dish is also an excellent idea.