- Aerin White Confetti Pitcher Sugg. Price $49.95 Our Price $34.97
- AERIN White Basketweave Pitcher Sugg. Price $89.95 Sale $71.99
- AERIN Figural Leaf Pitcher Sugg. Price $119.95 Our Price $83.97
- Honey Pitcher $19.95
- Paz Pitcher $99.95
- Williams Sonoma Pitcher $47.95
- Outdoor Pitcher with Stacking Tumblers Sugg. Price $39.95 Our Price $27.97
- Pillivuyt Queen Anne Pitcher $99.95
- Pewter Pitcher $299.95
- Antique Brass Hammered Pitcher $79.95
- Valori Home Pitcher $39.95
- Ceramic & Pewter Pitcher, Large $169.95
- Bordalo Pinheiro Rua Nova Pitcher $83
- Chill Barware Carafe with Marble Base $180
- Palm Pitcher Sugg. Price $89.95 Sale $69.99
- Vintage Etched Pitcher $59.95
- Glow Pitcher $39.95
- Open Kitchen by Williams Sonoma Carafe $10
- Smoke Grey Pitcher Sugg. Price $29.95 Sale $20.99
- Tall Glass Pitcher $39.95
- Glass Pitcher $59.95
- Sonora Outdoor Etched Tritan Pitcher Sugg. Price $29.95 Our Price $23.96
- DuraClear® Tritan Pitcher, 64 oz Sugg. Price $39.95 Our Price $31.96
- Bottle Carafe Sugg. Price $39.95 Sale $19.99
- Monogrammed Glass Carafe $39.95
- Vintage Etched Carafe $29.95
- Alfi Juwel Carafe, Chrome $199.95
- Alfi Thermal Carafes $199.95 – $239.95
- Alfi Gusto Black Carafe $100
- Alfi Gusto Red Carafe $100
- Alfi Achat Chrome Carafe $300
- Stainless-Steel & Copper Pitcher Sugg. Price $79.95 Sale $62.99
- Presidio Pitcher Sugg. Price $99.95 Sale $59.99
- Hammered Water Pitcher $39.95
- Hammered-Copper Pitcher $99.95
- Hand Painted Chicken Jug $49.95
Perfect Your Service with A Glass Pitcher
Polish the art of service in the home with a glass pitcher. Most home cooks put great care and attention into preparing wonderful meals, attending to prep work and cooking with dedication and creativity. When it comes time to present your meal, a fine tabletop is a must. Ensure every detail of your meal is perfect by providing everything your family or guests need to relax, enjoy and nourish themselves. Who knew a water pitcher could become so important?
Keeping Drinks Temperate for Guests and Family
A fantastic benefit to a glass pitcher is its ability to keep drinks at the right temperature.
- When keeping water on the table, you have temperature choices. Some prefer room temperature water to minimize any distraction to taste buds from the shock of cold. Others love the crisp feel of ice water before dining.
- Glass helps maintain your chosen temperature by insulating liquid. In cases of very cold water, you may experience a bit of condensation on the pitcher, but the water will remain cold.
- Use a trivet to protect your tablecloth and a towel or cloth napkin to wipe the pitcher down occasionally.
- If you're serving a punch or tea, you can keep your beverage warm throughout several courses by choosing glass.
Add A Special Touch to Meals and Entertaining
Have fun with your pitcher selection. It's a good practice to put a pitcher at every few seats along a dining table. Some people even find themselves becoming bona fide collectors because they stock up for entertaining and discover how much they love the special touch.
- Mix and match clear glass pitcher styles. A honeycomb pattern next to a curvaceous vase shape offers visual interests and sparks conversation.
- Choose metallic versions, like fluted pewter or hammered brass. With high-quality versions, there's no concern of a metallic tang in the water.
- Go modern with selections like smoke gray glass or a monogrammed style.
These aren't just for parties, though. Use a water pitcher every day to keep yourself hydrated and happy.
Mix and Match with Drinkware
Once this becomes an everyday item for you, you'll want to coordinate with your drinkware. Go for styles that include glasses, like outdoor versions with stackable tumblers or a bedside carafe with a glass just for you.
With Williams Sonoma, even the essentials, like drinking water, can become a ritual in luxury and style.