- Le Creuset Stoneware Ramekin Sugg. Price $20 Our Price $16
- Vintage Etched Carafe $89.95
- Vintage Etched Pitcher $59.95
- Vintage Etched Grey Pitcher $69.95
- Smoke Pitcher $29.95
- Presidio Pitcher $99.95
- Hammered-Copper Pitcher $99.95
- Hammered Water Pitcher $39.95
- Pillivuyt Queen Anne Pitcher $99.95
- Williams Sonoma Pitcher $47.95
- Tall Glass Pitcher $39.95
- Glass Pitcher $59.95
- Monogrammed Glass Pitcher $69.95
- Sonora Etched Tritan Pitcher Sugg. Price $29.95 Our Price $23.96
- DuraClear® Pitcher Sugg. Price $39.95 Our Price $31.96
- DuraClear® NFL Pitcher $69.95
- Alfi Carafe $199.95
- Alfi Thermal Carafes $199.95 – $239.95
- Hand Painted Chicken Jug $49.95
- Williams Sonoma Open Kitchen Carafe $10
- Monogrammed Glass Carafe $39.95
- Fresh Herb Pitcher, Anise $34.95
Beverage Dispensers & Party Buckets
- Halloween Skull Punch Bowl, Brushed Gold $79.95
- Double Glass Beverage Dispenser Sugg. Price $109.95 Sale $79.99
- Three-Tier Acrylic Beverage Dispenser Sugg. Price $79.95 Sale $59.99
- Double Beverage Dispenser $199.95
- Short Footed Glass Beverage Dispenser $59.95
- Cork-Lid Beverage Dispenser $79.95
- Kilner Clip-Top Jar Beverage Dispenser $59.95
- Nito Beverage Dispenser Base $49.95
- Ceramic Beverage Dispenser Base $29.95
- Hammered Copper Bowl Sugg. Price $29.95 Sale $22.99
- Hammered Party Tub $149.95
- Final Touch Stainless-Steel Insulated Beverage Bin $169.95
- Copper Party Tub $199.95
Serve up certain style and delectable food on the vast array of serveware available at Williams-Sonoma. As an essential part of every kitchen and dining room as well as every wedding gift registry, families cannot gather around the table to eat dinner without a set of serveware. The centerpiece of every dinner table is often a serving platter. You can choose from oval, round and rectangular serving platters with a variety of designs. It’s easy to find one that fulfills your serving needs as well as the chosen aesthetic of your dining room. Specialty serveware can include such things as all-purpose caddies and carriers that allow you to bring and display your favorite silverware or glasses when you are traveling or attending an outdoor picnic or barbecue. Honey pots, cheese servers and corn picks can be the perfect addition to your kitchen if your family members enjoy a lot of honey, cheese or corn on the cob.
As the cornerstone for any party or gathering, serveware is typically made from glass, stoneware, porcelain, metal or wood. You can put together your own set by selecting individual serving pieces that most appeal to you and work for your specific needs. Alternately, you may opt to buy a full serveware set, which can take the guesswork out of making sure that everything matches and has uniform appeal. You can enjoy it anywhere for any occasion. You can use it both indoors or outdoors alongside outdoor dinnerware.
Salad and serve bowls are essentials for dinner tables and buffet tables. Go for larger bowls for stirring or lightly tossing salads; smaller, heat-proof bowls may be ideal for soups and stews. Salad and serve bowls come in elaborate, fancy designs for upscale dinners that are fit for fine dining establishments as well as in more earthy, casual designs that are great for everyday family lunches and dinners. Some serving bowls can also be used for desserts such as puddings and custards that offer soft, tempting desserts that may inspire diners to be scraping right to the bottom of the bowl!
Keep the drinks flowing with serveware that’s designed just for presenting and serving beverages. Beverage dispensers and party buckets can really get the party going. Punch bowls come in fun shapes such as a skull punch bowl that would be a great addition to any Halloween gathering. A double-glass beverage dispenser is good for infused water where you can show off the fruit slices that make fruit-infused water so aesthetically appealing and ultimately tasty. Decanters allow you to add a touch of sophistication to your wine presentation, and pitchers can be used for serving both alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages alike. Teapots, sugar and creamer sets are ideal for daytime gatherings and tea parties.
Sometimes things served on the side are the true main attractions to foodies. Bread baskets are where many eyes go before and during the meal. Sit your bread basket alongside butter and spreads in gravy boats and butter dishes. Gravy boats make it easy to pour sauces and gravies onto plates and bowls without worry about drips on the sides. Also pair the Robert Welch flatware with bread to allow ease of serving. This British-designed cutlery can be used throughout the meal, from appetizers to desserts. Dipping and condiment bowls can hold dips and other flavorful condiments that transform a meal from merely satisfying to totally spectacular.
No meal is truly complete without a decadent dessert. Just as cake pans are necessary for cooking moist, tasty cakes, cake stands and tiered stands are necessary for properly displaying and serving your sweet creations. Whether you’re making a pound cake or a complicated tiered birthday or wedding cake, presenting the cake well can have an impact on how much friends and family members value the effort that went into the preparation. It can also make them anticipate devouring it even more. Serveware plays an important part of every meal, and it’s important to take the time to buy the right pieces for your kitchen and dining room.