- Rustic Melamine Dinnerware Collection Sugg. Price $7.95 – $39.95 Our Price $6.36 – $31.96
- Rustic Melamine Salad Plates Sugg. Price $7.95 – $31.95 Our Price $6.36 – $25.56
- Rustic Melamine Dinner Plates Sugg. Price $9.95 – $39.95 Our Price $9.95 – $31.96
- Rustic Melamine Bowls Sugg. Price $7.95 – $31.95 Our Price $6.36 – $25.56
- Rustic Melamine Charger Sugg. Price $12.95 Our Price $10.36
- Rustic Melamine Serving Bowl Sugg. Price $22.95 Our Price $18.36
- Rustic Melamine Platter Sugg. Price $22.95 Our Price $18.36
- Rustic Melamine Chip & Dip Platter Sugg. Price $24.95 Our Price $19.96
- Rustic Melamine Tray with Handles Sugg. Price $34.95 Our Price $27.96
- Iznik Tile Melamine Dinnerware Collection Sugg. Price $14.95 – $59.95 Our Price $11.96 – $47.96
- Iznik Tile Melamine Salad Plates, Set of 4, Mixed Sugg. Price $51.95 Our Price $41.56
- Iznik Tile Melamine Dinner Plates, Blue & Green Floral Sugg. Price $59.95 Our Price $47.96
- Iznik Tile Melamine Dinner Plates, Red & White Floral Sugg. Price $59.95 Our Price $47.96
- Iznik Tile Melamine Bowls Sugg. Price $14.95 – $59.95 Our Price $11.96 – $47.96
- Iznik Tile Melamine Platter Sugg. Price $29.95 Our Price $23.96
- Iznik Tile Melamine Serve Bowl Sugg. Price $29.95 Our Price $23.96
- Veracruz Blue Melamine Dinner Plates Sugg. Price $14.95 Sale $9.99
- Jardim Dinner Plates Sugg. Price $14.95 Sale $7.99
- Americana Melamine Dinnerware Collection Sugg. Price $43.95 Sale $14.99
- Americana Melamine Salad Plate Sugg. Price $43.95 Sale $14.99
- Personalized Shatter-Resistant Americana Dinner Plate $35
- Marble Melamine Dinner Plates Sugg. Price $12.95 Sale $8.99
- Personalized Shatter-Resistant Platter, Marble $45
- Personalized Shatter-Resistant Platter, Wood $45
- Sea Creature Melamine Dinnerware Collection $29.95
- Sea Creature Melamine, Sea Creature Platter $29.95
- Double-Wall Insulated Party Bucket $199.95
- Double-Wall Stainless-Steel Insulated Ice Bucket $79.95
- Double-Wall Insulated Wine Cooler $69.95
- Copper Party Tub $199.95
- Tulip Salad Bowls $39 – $159
- Cherry Wood Salad Bowls $79.95 – $199.95
- Walnut Salad Bowl $199.95 – $449.95
- McLeod Walnut Individual Salad Bowl $49
- Nito Condiment Caddy with Ceramic Inserts $59.95
- Nito Chip & Dip Tray $59.95
- Nito Basket with Handles $29.95
- Nito Oval Serving Tray with Handles $69.95
- Nito Rectangular Tray $79.95
- Hapao Oversized Square Tray $175
- Hapao Rectangle Trays $68 – $128
- Ice-N-Go Melamine Serving Bowl, Rectangular Sugg. Price $69.95 Sale $55.99
Sit back and relax as you enjoy fresh air and fine dining. Whether you enjoy summer evenings dining on your apartment balcony or you are preparing for the backyard barbecue season, our outdoor dinnerware collections offer a great selection of items to serve delicious meals outside. Williams-Sonoma features plates, bowls, platters and trays in a variety of materials, colors and patterns. Our collections also include accessories and decorations to set a cozy or festive atmosphere for your outdoor dinners and parties.
Outdoor dinner plates are summer dining essentials. If you are building an outdoor dinnerware collection from scratch, plates are a good place to start. You can use them for both eating and serving smaller dishes and appetizers. Bowls also come in handy, especially if you want to serve dips or summer soups, such as gazpacho. Use larger serving platters and bowls to serve main dishes, salads and larger appetizers. Trays come in handy for carrying several platters at ones and bringing accessories, such as napkins and cutlery, to the table.
Melamine is a popular material for outdoor dinnerware. It works well for dining plates and bowls as it is durable enough to use with metal cutlery and is resistant to the elements. It is durable, so it is easy to bring to picnics, day hikes and other outdoor adventures. Wood works well for salad bowls and serving platters. Hardwoods like cherry and walnut tend to be more common in outdoor serveware as they are more durable and moisture-resistant. Insulated platters and bowls make great choices for dishes that you want to keep cool in hot weather or for foods that you want to keep warm during cool late summer evenings. Basket trays are handy for carrying dry dining accessories and solid foods, such as bread rolls, fruit and bottles of outdoor food essentials such as sauces, grill glazes, rubs and spices.
Although outdoor dinnerware comes in handy for serving foods fresh off your backyard grill, they also come in handy for your outdoor excursions. Melamine is lightweight, so you can pack a dinner plate on a hiking or backpacking trip. Pack a set of dinnerware in your camping supplies bin or RV to serve delicious meals on your next camping trip. Keep a set alongside your food storage containers and paper napkins in your picnic basket.
Our collections make it easy to decorate for summer dining and parties. Most outdoor furniture features neutral shades such as natural wood, so you can be flexible when it comes to colors and prints. Do not be afraid to express your personality and experiment with mixing and matching hues and patterns. You can choose plates, bowls and serveware from a single collection or opt to pair solids with prints. Add a tablecloth or place mats to your dining table for easy cleanup after your meal is over. Again, you can be playful and blend different textures, prints and shades. Napkins are essential for outdoor meals, as finger foods are popular during the summer months. Our collections include both printed and solid napkins for outdoor use.
Williams-Sonoma offers a wide variety of accessories for your tabletop. No dinner is complete without drinkware. Synthetic materials make better choices for outdoor use as these are much more durable than glass. However, some producers use specialty glass that is durable enough for outdoor use. Our collections feature tumblers, goblets, wine glasses, pitchers, highball glasses and cocktail glasses in different colors and materials. Clear glassware is easy to mix and match with busy prints and textures. Pick a solid color to match your printed dinnerware or tablecloth or play with contrasting solid colors. To put the finishing touches on your outdoor tabletop, add a few lanterns, candleholders and candles to your tabletop. The flickering lights are ideal for setting a cozy atmosphere during warm summer nights. String outdoor lights around the edges of your balcony or deck or use lines to hang them above your patio.