- Schott Zwiesel Pure Mixed Cabernet & Sauvignon Blanc, Set of 8 Sugg. Price $112 Our Price $99.95
- Schott Zwiesel Pure Stemware Collection Our Price $10 – $130
- Schott Zwiesel Pure Red Wine Glasses, Set of 2 & Decanter Sugg. Price $128 Our Price $99.95
- Schott Zwiesel Pure White Wine Glasses $14 – $84
- Schott Zwiesel Pure Cabernet Glasses $14 – $84
- Schott Zwiesel Pure Stemless Cabernet Wine Glasses, Set of 6 $10 – $60
- Schott Zwiesel Pure Pinot Noir Glasses $14 – $84
- Schott Zwiesel Pure Stemless Pinot Noir Wine Glasses, Set of 6 $10 – $60
- Schott Zwiesel Pure Champagne Flutes $14 – $84
- Schott Zwiesel Pure Coupe Glasses, Set of 6 $14 – $84
- Schott Zwiesel Pure Stemless Champagne Glasses, Set of 6 $60
- Schott Zwiesel Pure Double Old-Fashioned Glasses, Set of 6 $60
- Schott Zwiesel Pure Highball Glasses, Set of 6 $60
- Schott Zwiesel Pure All-Purpose Goblets, Set of 6 $14 – $84
- Schott Zwiesel Pure Decanter $100
The Grace and Beauty of Schott Zwiesel Pure Wine Glasses
Update your wine cabinet with Schott Zwiesel Pure wine glasses for an elegant new way to enjoy your favorite bottles. This wine glass collection features the essential red and white glasses every home needs in spades, plus specialty glasses for the true wine lover. Shop Sauvignon Blanc or Cabernet glasses to experience the aromas and flavors of your wine as the vintners intended. Since they're made of Tritan crystal, they're practically shatter-proof, resisting chips and breaks and making it a cinch to get perfectly clean in the dishwasher. Look for the signature angle to the bowls to identify Schott Zwiesel Pure wine glasses. Their style is unmistakable.
Elements of The Schott Zwiesel Pure Collection
Schott Zwiesel Pure wine glasses are remarkable for their breadth of options and high-quality design and craftsmanship. These glasses are worth collecting, so make space for a set of each kind near your bar or buffet.
- While most wine glasses stick to the basic red or white choices, Schott Zwiesel Pure wine glasses recognize the need for unique design to showcase the rarity of each wine during tastings or with dinner.
- Select from glasses made for Pinot Noir, Burgundy, Bordeaux, Sauvignon Blanc or Champagne to maximize your appreciation of each varietal. When entertaining, the right glass becomes a point of conversation during a tasting.
- Stemless options and decanter round the collection, so that you can create a harmonious tabletop with matching elements for every bottle you open.
Choosing Which Wine Glasses You Need
Schott Zwiesel Pure wine glasses simplifies choosing your wine glasses because of its exceptional variety of choices. There's a glass for your favorite varietals, so that's always where you should start--with whatever you love the most.
- Start collecting these wine glasses right now so that as you expand your collection, you know your entire wine cabinet or bar matches in the best way.
- If you like to throw a lot of informal gatherings, choose the stemless variants of these glasses. Be sure to pick up a set of highball glasses if you do. These glasses are already stemless, so they'll fit right into your set.
- All-purpose goblets look beautiful at the dinner table, where you can fill them with water to offset your wine pairing.
Wine Glass Sets and Gifts
A signature silhouette and strong crystal walls create a powerful foundation for tasting and learning more about your favorite wines. Shop Schott Zwiesel Pure wine glasses when you need the perfect gift for a host, a friend who turns you onto the best tastings or a family member who always has a great meal and wine pairing ready for you.