- Pillivuyt Coupe Porcelain Dinnerware Set Sugg. Price $111.95 Our Price $89.56
- Pillivuyt Coupe Porcelain Bread & Butter Plates Sugg. Price $14.95 – $59.95 Our Price $11.96 – $47.96
- Pillivuyt Coupe Porcelain Buffet Plates, Set of 4 Sugg. Price $131.95 Our Price $105.56
- Pillivuyt Coupe Porcelain Salad Plates Sugg. Price $26.95 – $107.95 Our Price $21.56 – $86.36
- Pillivuyt Coupe Porcelain Dinner Plates Sugg. Price $28.95 – $115.95 Our Price $23.16 – $92.76
- Pillivuyt Coupe Porcelain Cereal Bowls Sugg. Price $24.95 – $107.95 Our Price $19.96 – $86.36
- Pillivuyt Tall Coupe Serving Bowl Sugg. Price $109.95 Our Price $87.96
- Pillivuyt Coupe Porcelain Soup/Pasta Plates Sugg. Price $26.95 – $107.95 Our Price $21.56 – $86.36
- Pillivuyt Shallow Coupe Porcelain Serving Bowl Sugg. Price $109.95 Our Price $87.96
- Pillivuyt Coupe Porcelain Mugs Sugg. Price $24.95 – $99.95 Our Price $19.96 – $79.96
- Pillivuyt Coupe Porcelain Cups & Saucers Sugg. Price $28.95 – $115.95 Our Price $23.16 – $92.76
Enhance Your Table with Pillivuyt Coupe Dinnerware
Give your tabletop a sophisticated, new look with Pillivuyt coupe dinnerware. This line of dinnerware is made in France, where it's been a popular selection for European home chefs since the beginning of the 19th century. Now, its clean silhouette, versatile design and exceptional quality stand out in modern homes everywhere. Look to coupe plates to serve any dish you like. They're shaped to hold the juiciest meals with ease. You'll find the bowls, mugs, saucers and salad plates in this collection are just as remarkable. While Pillivuyt coupe dinnerware looks upscale, pieces are durable enough to be used daily.
Why Everyone Loves Pillivuyt
Home chefs, party hosts and everyday cooks around the world love Pillivuyt coupe dinnerware for its strength, simplicity, beauty and longevity. Bring home singular plates and bowls or a full set of everything you need to create a gorgeous table.
- Pillivuyt is one of the oldest porcelain makers in France. Since the early 1800s, its artisans have crafted superlative plates for the European home, often passing porcelain making skills down between the generations.
- These plates are safe for the oven, freezer, microwave and dishwasher. They're strong enough to go from freezer to oven right away without fear of cracking.
- Some porcelain, while still of very good quality, is known for its matte reflection. The low-key gleam of Pillivuyt porcelain lasts for several years. Even with everyday use and regular care, the shine on your plates tends to stay with you throughout the life of the plate.
What Is Coupe Dinnerware?
Coupe dinnerware refers to the silhouette of your plates. Saucers are already lightly curved to catch the overflow of liquid and bowls have their own depth, so the categorization applies to dinner plates and salad plates.
Part of the appeal of Pillivuyt coupe dinnerware is the gentle slope at the edge of the plates instead of a rim. This slope allows you to serve pasta with thick sauces, cuts of meat in their own juice, vegetables floating in liquid and other delicious specialities in a way that's comfortable for your diners to get the full experience of your meal's layers. A coupe plate is sometimes called a flat bowl, because you can also use it for oils or gourmet vinegars to create a dipping plate for bread.
Setting a Modern Table with Pillivuyt Coupe Dinnerware
The simplicity and excellent quality of this dinnerware means you have lots of room for decor and serving pieces on the table. Pair your coupe dinnerware with other chic elements, like porcelain platters and serving bowls, candles and botanicals and other accessories your company will appreciate.