- Pacifica Dinnerware Set Sugg. Price $135.80 Our Price $121.95
- Pacifica Salad Plates $7.95 – $31.95
- Pacifica Dinner Plates $9.95 – $39.95
- Pacifica Cereal Bowls $7.95 – $31.95
- Pacifica Soup Bowls $10.95 – $43.95
- Pacifica Pasta Bowls $7.95 – $31.95
- Pacifica Mugs $7.95 – $31.95
Pacifica Dinnerware for a Chic Table
Bring home unique California cool with Pacifica dinnerware. These stylish place settings offer a relaxed feel and an artisan vibe with coupe silhouettes and modern finishes, like matte asphalt gray or gleaming red. Mix-and-match this collection to create your own look at home. With dinner and salad plates, a comfortable cereal bowl made for holding while dining and a mug with a generous handle, this dinnerware is an everyday must-have. Hearty breakfasts, quick lunches and a well-rounded dinner all get their due with Pacifica dinnerware. Explore this collection, commissioned by Williams Sonoma, today.
Pacifica Features You'll Love
The beauty of Pacifica dinnerware is its mood. This collection has a multiplicity of features and variants that inspire laid-back meals for all seasons. Invite friends over for bohemian-influenced brunches or tea and sandwiches with these low-key plates, bowls and mugs.
- Plates feature a coupe silhouette. That means they don't have a rim, but instead slope gently upwards to allow the juiciest foods to be enjoyed comfortably.
- Mugs have oversized C-handles that invite a balanced grip for all hand sizes, Slightly taller walls let you pour a little extra coffee to get going in the mornings.
- The colors of this collection are outstanding. Inspired by the interior decor of the United States' west coast, pieces are available in dark gray, gleaming red, staid navy or sophisticated teal.
Discover New Dinnerware Silhouettes
You'll admire the silhouettes of Pacifica dinnerware every time you use yours. Upscale, yet intimate, the shapes of these plates are perfect for every meal and snack you can imagine.
- Coupe dinnerware is popular because you can serve so many types of meals on them. If you've ever wanted to have a low-key pasta night with lots of sauce, these are the plates that let you scoop, swirl and skate noodles around in the last of the sauce. They do great with cuts of meat dripping in juices, too.
- Cereal bowls are slightly lower than you might expect from your other bowls, but with a wide open and expansive bottom, there's enough room for lots of cereal, plus a few fruit and nut toppings.
- Mugs feature a light rim--not a lip, an actual banded rim on the exterior walls. This lets you sip without spilling if you're enjoying a refreshment when you might not be fully awake yet or you're just busy.
Mix-and-match the pieces from the Pacifica dinnerware collection to create a tabletop look you love and love sharing when casual company comes over.