- Le Creuset Matte Coupe 16-Piece Set with Cereal Bowl Sugg. Price $240 Our Price $210
- Le Creuset Matte Coupe 16-Piece Set with Pasta Bowl Sugg. Price $240 Our Price $210
- Le Creuset Matte Coupe Dinner Plates, Set of 4 $17 – $68
- Le Creuset Matte Coupe Salad Plates, Set of 4 $14 – $56
- Le Creuset Matte Coupe Cereal Bowls, Set of 4 $14 – $60
- Le Creuset Matte Coupe Pasta Bowls, Set of 4 $15 – $60
- Le Creuset Matte Coupe Mugs, Set of 4 Sugg. Price $15 – $60 Our Price $12 – $60
Le Creuset Matte Dinnerware & Coupe Dinner Plates
Dress your tabletop with chic, modern place settings when you choose Le Creuset matte dinnerware & coupe dinner plates. These finely crafted pieces are beloved for their minimalist appearance and high functionality. Enjoy them at casual and formal meals, thanks to an upscale matte finish that stays timeless and versatile. Le Creuset has been a favorite of home chefs, party hosts and anyone who loves beautiful housewares for decades. Its combination of artisanship, aesthetic and heritage keeps elements like these Le Creuset matte dinnerware & coupe dinner plates popular in the most stylish homes. Discover the beauty of coupe plates when you shop Williams Sonoma today.
The Everlasting Popularity of Le Creuset
Le Creuset continues to earn its superlative reputation in the culinary and home-keeping world. Known primarily for its cast iron cookware--especially the bold colors of its enamel coating--the iconic house has expanded into dinnerware and offers these coupe plates as a testament to its enduring style.
- High-fired stoneware is strong enough to withstand regular use and appropriate care for years to come, just like you'd expect if you're already a fan of the cast iron pieces.
- The enamel glaze of Le Creuset matte dinnerware & coupe dinner plates is muted by its matte finish to show off rich, saturated colors in sophisticated tones, like cement gray or ruby red.
- This dinnerware is as versatile as Le Creuset's cookware. You can use your plates and mugs safely in the microwave, freezer, oven and even the broiler.
Coupe Dinner Plates Are a New Classic
Coupe dinner plates are nothing new, but the introduction of matte variants re-purposes them for a modern audience that loves a chic tabletop. The silhouette of these plates is their defining characteristic.
- A coupe dinner plate is sometimes called a flat bowl because of its shape. The gently sloped aspect allows you to use yours in a variety of ways for different types of serving.
- The silhouette is comparable to that of a rimless plate, but with sloped walls that create a very shallow bowl feel. The piece is used as a plate and is perfect for dishes like pasta with sauce that need a little scooping.
- The salad plates in this style make great plates for oils and other dipping. Serve warm bread with gourmet oils or vinegars for a delicious appetizer that stays neat.
The matte finish adds a unique detail to these plates, so that they feel like the perfect fit in a modern home. Mix-and-match colors from this collection or integrate the colors you love with pieces you already have.