- Brasserie All-White Dinnerware Sets Sugg. Price $59.95 – $209.80 Our Price $59.95 – $179.95
- Brasserie All-White Porcelain Salad Plates $54.95
- Brasserie All-White Porcelain Dinner Plates, Set of 4 $64.95
- Brasserie All-White Porcelain Cereal Bowls, Set of 4 $64.95
- Brasserie All-White Porcelain Soup Bowls $54.95
- Brasserie All-White Porcelain Cups & Saucers, Set of 4 $64.95
- Brasserie All-White Porcelain Mugs $54.95
- Brasserie Blue-Banded Porcelain Dinnerware Sets Sugg. Price $209.80 Our Price $179.95
- Brasserie Blue-Banded Porcelain Salad Plates $54.95
- Brasserie Blue-Banded Porcelain Dinner Plates, Set of 4 $64.95
- Brasserie Blue-Banded Porcelain Cereal Bowls $64.95
- Brasserie Blue-Banded Porcelain Soup Bowls, Set of 4 $54.95
- Brasserie Blue-Banded Porcelain Cups & Saucers, Set of 4 $64.95
- Brasserie Blue-Banded Porcelain Mugs $54.95
- Brasserie Sugar Bowl & Creamer $54.95
- Brasserie Blue-Banded Porcelain Oval Platter $159.95
- Brasserie Blue-Banded Porcelain Rectangular Platter $159.95
- Brasserie Red-Banded Porcelain Salad Plates, Set of 4 $54.95
- Brasserie Red-Banded Porcelain Dinner Plates, Set of 4 $64.95
- Brasserie Red-Banded Porcelain Cereal Bowls, Set of 4 $54.95
Reasons to Own Brasserie Dinnerware
Set an elegant table with Brasserie dinnerware from Williams Sonoma. This collection contains an array of Parisian-inspired pieces for every occasion, including plates and bowls in various sizes. There's also 16-piece and 20-piece dinnerware sets in the Brasserie collection, so it's easy to create a perfectly coordinated look.
Top Features of Brasserie Dinnerware
If you're looking for dinnerware that's simple yet sophisticated, Brasserie might be the collection for you. Here are just a few reasons to consider these pieces:
- There are three color options in the Brasserie collection -- all-white, blue-banded and red-banded. If you like an understated look reminiscent of an upscale restaurant, consider all-white. The banded options are great for evoking the casual warmth of a French farmhouse or rustic bistro.
- The pieces in the Brasserie collection are crafted from high-fired porcelain that's heavier and more durable than traditional porcelain dinnerware. A glazed finish imparts shine to these versatile pieces, which are microwave-safe and dishwasher-safe.
- This collection contains a wide variety of functional pieces for the table. There are dinner plates and salad plates, along with bowls for cereal and soup. The collection also contains rectangular serving platters that are great for entertaining.
- Many of the pieces come in 4-piece sets for convenience. As previously mentioned, there are also larger dinnerware sets in this collection. A Brasserie set makes a thoughtful gift for bridal showers, housewarming parties and other special occasions.
- There are lots of ways to coordinate your Brasserie plates with the other items on your table. For example, if you opt for a blue-banded set, match it with a blue tablecloth or opt for blue placemats. Williams Sonoma has stylish table linens to accent your dinnerware, including cloth napkins and napkin rings.
Choosing Drinkware and Flatware
Other items that can be coordinated with your dinnerware include drinkware and flatware. Williams Sonoma has a wide selection of drinkware from which to choose, including all-purpose glasses and tumblers. Most any style of drinkware goes with Brasserie collection pieces because they have a classic appearance. The same goes for flatware -- most any style pairs beautifully with Brasserie pieces. When choosing flatware, you could go for a rustic design or something with romantic details.
Shop the Brasserie dinnerware for a wide range of options. Williams Sonoma also has lots of other upscale dinnerware collections from brands such as AERIN and Le Creuset. Whether you love an ornate table setting or prefer something casual, there's a dinnerware collection at Williams Sonoma that's right for you.