- Apilco Beaded Hemstitch Porcelain Dinnerware Sets Sugg. Price $103.95 Our Price $83.16
- Apilco Beaded Hemstitch Porcelain Salad Plates Sugg. Price $24.95 – $99.95 Our Price $19.96 – $79.96
- Apilco Beaded Hemstitch Porcelain Dinner Plates Sugg. Price $26.95 – $107.95 Our Price $21.56 – $86.36
- Apilco Beaded Hemstitch Porcelain Cereal Bowls Sugg. Price $22.95 – $91.95 Our Price $18.36 – $73.56
- Apilco Beaded Hemstitch Porcelain Soup Plates Sugg. Price $24.95 – $99.95 Our Price $19.96 – $79.96
- Apilco Beaded Hemstitch Porcelain Mugs Sugg. Price $22.95 – $91.95 Our Price $18.36 – $73.56
- Apilco Beaded Hemstitch Porcelain Cups & Saucers Sugg. Price $26.95 – $107.95 Our Price $21.56 – $86.36
Apilco Beaded Hemstitch Dinnerware Adds Flair to The Table
Dress your table with some of the world's finest porcelain when you choose Apilco Beaded Hemstitch dinnerware. This beautiful dinnerware is made in France, where it's been a beloved favorite of European families since the early 19th century. With its artisan factory still housed in a small French town, Apilco place settings are made of revered Chauvigny stone, a limestone renowned for its enduring strength and quarried in the town of the same name. Apilco Beaded Hemstitch dinnerware features a beautiful natural white shade, plus a lovely, subtle beaded trim worked into the silhouette of each piece. Delight in these dishes every day or as a formal place setting for special occasions.
What is a Beaded Hemstitch?
Apilco Beaded Hemstitch dinnerware is defined by the bead detail that follows the edging of each piece. The bead is minuscule and continuous, circumnavigating each piece at the rim. The hemstitch refers to the trail of bead and its placement just below the edge of the porcelain, much like a hem would be visible just above the folded edge of fabric.
- The beaded hemstitch detail is made of porcelain and is part of the overall piece of dinnerware. There is no discernible seam, giving these pieces a luxury look, especially up close.
- On the cereal bowls and mugs, the bead is visible on the exterior walls of each piece, circling the top parallel to the base of the piece.
- On plates, including a rimmed soup plate, the hemstitch follows just to the interior of the rim, so that it remains most visible when looking at the plate from above.
Minimalist Dinnerware Details
Discovering the finer details of Apilco Beaded Hemstitch dinnerware is part of the pleasure of owning these pieces. Showcase your good taste and the heritage of the Apilco craft when you choose this dinnerware for your home.
- Minimalist dinnerware allows you to hone in on the fewer details. Against a snow-white expanse of porcelain, the delicate beaded hemstitch is able to make its mark from a design perspective.
- Created by skilled artisans, these pieces offer a balanced set with each individual element providing comfortable use and spaciousness to highlight your culinary efforts. The focus stays on the craftsmanship.
- These dishes feature slight pedestal bases to elevate cuisine in all senses of the word. Enjoy the stability of these plates while setting them in front of family or guests or cleaning up.
Upgrade your dinnerware and place settings to include Apilco Beaded Hemstitch dinnerware and enjoy the simple pleasures of fine French porcelain in your home.