- Hammered Copper Mug $29.95
- Hammered Copper Imperial Pint Mug $39.95
- Copper Tumbler $19.95
- Double Wall Tall Copper Mug Sugg. Price $29.95 Sale $21.99
- Double Wall Copper Coffee Mug Sugg. Price $19.95 Sale $14.99
- Hammered-Copper Pitcher $99.95
- Hammered Copper Wine Chiller $89.95
- Hammered-Copper Ice Bucket With Lid $119.95
- Copper Ice Bucket $129.95
- Copper Party Tub $199.95
- Mauviel Hammered Copper Champagne Bucket $345
- Ruffoni Historia Hammered Copper Round Wine Bucket $199.95
- Copper Large Party Bowl Sugg. Price $229.95 Sale $99.99
- Copper Round Tray $179.95
- Copper Rectangular Tray $199.95
- Copper Square Tray with Brass Handles $119.95
- Hammered Copper Tray $119.95
- Hammered Copper Coasters, Set of 4 $69.95
- Copper Stand $139.95
- Hammered Copper Charger $29.95
- Copper Salad Servers $39.95
- Copper Cheese Knives, Set of 3 $39.95
- Copper Hammered Bar Tool Set $79.95
- Copper Hammered Cocktail Shaker $69.95
- Copper Wine Opener $24.95
- Copper Flask $29.95
- Copper Napkin Rings, Set of 4 $39.95
- Copper Hurricane Sugg. Price $129.95 Sale $64.99
- Copper Round Votives Candleholder Sugg. Price $39.95 Sale $19.99
Our Copper Collection contains a wide array of coffee mugs and teacups designed to appeal to discerning coffee and tea lovers. Hammered copper is distinctive in its handcrafting, with local artisans in Turkey producing these masterful pieces. Hammered copper is ideal for vessels holding iced cocktails, but virtually any iced beverage will remain tastefully chilled in hammered copper. The double-wall insulation of copper coffee mugs ensures that warm beverages such as hot cocoa or coffee remain steaming on the inside while the exterior stays comfortably cool to the touch. The serving pieces in the Copper Collection bring traditional charm to any table.
Setting an autumn table is simple thanks to the Harvest Table Collection combined with copper pieces for warm fall flair. Choose from sunflowers, pumpkins or other festive prints on dinnerware, coffee mugs, tablecloths, table runners and more. Stoneware pieces add an autumn touch juxtaposed with copper, with a pumpkin tureen, a figural leaf gravy boat and pumpkin and squash-covered bowls. Jacquard table linens in artichoke could be the perfect accent for a harvest gathering. Whether you're planning a lavish holiday meal or a standard weekday dinner, adding harvest accents helps bring the autumn feel into your home. Even dark wood separates such as chargers, salad bowls and candleholders lend just the right touch.
Personalized kitchen and dining pieces will never go out of style. The Williams-Sonoma Monogram Shop has something for everyone. What could be more special than monogrammed kitchen pieces? A hammered copper mug with your initials on it will tell the world that this is your personal mug for enjoying cold beverages. The hammered copper is especially helpful for keeping drinks cold. Personalization doesn’t end here, though. Add a crystal decanter, glass beverage dispenser, pitcher, trifle bowl or tea tray to your dining collection, each showing off your distinctive monogram. Glassware, barware and flatware are also available for personalization.
The Copper Collection extends to other entertaining accessories as well. Napkin rings add a touch of sophistication to any table. Copper napkin rings are made by hand by artisans in Turkey. They have a rustic elegance that lends beautifully to linen napkins and dinnerware in a variety of styles. Their solid copper construction gives them measurable strength and weight. Anyone setting a formal table will easily gravitate to napkin rings of silver plating, enamel, bronze or marble. Autumn dinner themes would be the perfect occasion to bring out the pumpkin copper or pumpkin cloisonné napkin rings.
When setting a casual table, many families still want to use beautiful and eye-catching pieces. The Williams-Sonoma candle and candleholders selection is extensive enough to appeal to virtually anyone. A copper hurricane is perfect for pairing with a traditional or flameless pillar. The hammered copper base lends a rich and elegant feel to the piece, making it ideal for use as a centerpiece or on an end table. A copper votive candleholder sits primly on the table, adding delightful warmth to a kitchen or dining room.
Protecting surfaces is a breeze with coasters and trivets in a variety of materials. Choose coasters and trivets of marble, copper, silver plating, wood and more. The hammered copper coasters are lustrously shiny, while serving an important utilitarian purpose to protect tables. Copper bottle coasters are also available, fitting neatly under wine bottles to prevent table damage from condensation. A copper trivet on the table will hold a hot pan or dish to prevent damage from heat. Trivets in marble and wood are available. You can even choose a special combination trivet and hotplate. After microwaving the trivet, it will remain hot for one hour, transferring its heat to a dish. Adding accessories to a kitchen can be a fun process, because fresh designs and innovations promise to continue to delight and inspire.