- Apilco Tradition Porcelain Mugs, Set of 4 $64
- Apilco Tradition Porcelain Cups & Saucers, Set of 4 $80
- Apilco Tradition Espresso Cups, Set of 2 $32
- Apilco Tradition Blue-Banded Mugs, Set of 4 $83.95
- Apilco Tradition Blue-Banded Cups & Saucers, Set of 4 $99.95
- Apilco Tuileries Porcelain Mugs, Set of 4 $83.95
- Apilco Tuileries Porcelain Cups & Saucers, Set of 4 $99.95
- Apilco Tuileries Porcelain Espresso Cups & Saucers, Set of 4 $91.95
- Apilco Très Grande Cups & Saucers, White, Set of 4 $115.95
- Apilco Beaded Hemstitch Porcelain Cups & Saucers, Set of 4 $107.95
- Apilco Beaded Hemstitch Porcelain Mugs, Set of 4 $91.95
- Apilco Zen Porcelain Cups & Saucers, Set of 2 $43.95
- Pillivuyt Coupe Porcelain Mugs, Set of 4 $99.95
- Pillivuyt Coupe Porcelain Cups & Saucers, Set of 4 $115.95
- Pillivuyt Basketweave Porcelain Mugs, Set of 4 $103.95
- Pillivuyt Basketweave Porcelain Cups & Saucers, Set of 4 $119.95
- Pillivuyt Queen Anne Porcelain Cups & Saucers, Set of 4 $115.95
- Williams Sonoma Pantry Mugs, Set of 6 $29.95
- Williams Sonoma Open Kitchen Tall Mugs, Set of 4 $24
- Williams Sonoma Open Kitchen Espresso Cups, Set of 4 $20
- Williams Sonoma Open Kitchen Bistro Mugs, Set of 4, Blue $24
- Fortessa Coupe Mugs, Set of 4 $39.95
- Brasserie All-White Porcelain Mugs, Set of 4 $54.95
- Brasserie All-White Porcelain Cups & Saucers, Set of 4 $64.95
- Brasserie Blue-Banded Porcelain Mugs, Set of 4 $54.95
- Brasserie Blue-Banded Porcelain Cups & Saucers, Set of 4 $64.95
- Brasserie Red-Banded Porcelain Mugs, Set of 4 $54.95
Coffee Mugs & Teacups
Thereʼs something inspiring and comforting about the balanced weight and smooth rim of oneʼs personal favorite coffee mug, whether you prefer the beefy style of your local corner dinerʼs mug or the more refined porcelain finish of a club worthy cup-and-saucer combo. Williams-Sonoma offers coffee mugs and teacups that appeal to all ages from the hot chocolate years to the hot toddy stages. If you love tea youʼll enjoy finding the perfect cup in our extensive collection, and you can treat yourself to the luxury of one of our efficient and sleek tea kettles that save you time and deliver true hot water.
Many Parisian restaurants and private French homes stock up on Apilco porcelain cups, saucers and mugs because of their durable craftsmanship and finishes. Apilco offers classic white, white with banded rims and espresso-size cups that are made in France and designed to be safe in the microwave, freezer, oven or dishwasher. Since 1906, Apilco high-fired porcelain has been a sought after brand that mixes and matches well with other classic white or colored dinnerware to create a rustic or more elegant table. Apilco cup and mug styles match its porcelain plate styles or the beverage ware can be paired with our other tabletop items for your own custom look.
If soothing blue is your color, the coupe-style Pillivuyt porcelain mug may become your favorite morning or all-day office beverage holder, and itʼs backed by nearly 200 years of French porcelain expertise – as are all of the Pillivuyt items in our collection. The brand is renowned for its textured mugs in Greek, basket weave and other styles, and its Queen Anne cup and saucer set is an elegant yet sturdy choice for any coffee hour or afternoon tea when combined with the Pillivyut salad or bread & butter plates for cookies and dessert.
If youʼre building a copper kitchen collection youʼll appreciate our hammered and smooth copper mugs that are perfect for hot or cold beverages and look shimmery and classy when entertaining. Copper is a great conductor of heat, so it holds your hot drinks hot and your chilled drinks chilled longer than average mugs. Double-walled glass mugs are also fun for entertaining when you serve specialty cocktails in bold colors or drinks with signature layers of color. The popularity of unique cocktails has made the copper and glass mugs as much a necessity at the home beverage station as your favorite set of bar tools.
Our Open Kitchen cookware mugs are available in traditional bistro and brasserie designs in clean white. Some styles of mugs and saucers have colored rims to mix and match with more decorative tabletop items or to coordinate with dining room decor. The high-fired porcelain cups in the Open Kitchen collection are dishwasher-safe and microwave-safe for true convenience. Order a set of four tall mugs that each hold 22 ounces of coffee for slow Sunday mornings or bracing broth for chilly winter evenings. Cups and mugs can be ordered with plates and other dinner ware from our full Open Kitchen dinnerware and serveware collections.
Shop our New Arrivals and holiday pages to find the latest styles of mugs for upcoming seasonal parties and events. Cheer up the office with a bright holiday mug, or find colorful patterned cups and saucers that coordinate with table linens and platters for effortless entertainment. You can choose teacups and saucers from famous manufacturers including Lenox and Pickard, or collect fine china from established fine-dining restaurant suppliers like Fortessa. If you plan to give sets of mugs or teacups as gifts you might like the monogrammed and themed mugs available, or you can choose a style that can be personalized easily to give as an extra special shower or housewarming gift. Choose from formal and funky teapots, sugar bowls and creamers to create your own personal beverage service or for use when entertaining. Rustic, sleek and elegant teapots fit every mood from rainy afternoon contemplation to early morning business strategizing. Sugar bowls and creamers provide grown up containers for two of lifeʼs greatest necessities.