- Vintage Etched Grey Wine Glasses, Set of 4 Sugg. Price $59.95 Sale $46.99
- Alba Jacquard Napkins, Set of 4, White Sugg. Price $59.95 Sale $35.99
- Vine Floral Boutis Round Tablecloth, 70" Round, Sage Green Green Sugg. Price $169.95 – $229.95 Sale $135.96 – $229.95
- Bloom Jacquard Tablecloth, 70 X 108", Flax & Aqua Sugg. Price $149.95 Sale $99.99
- Everyday Napkins, Set of 4 Sugg. Price $19.95 Sale $14.99 – $15.96
- Greek Key Charger Sugg. Price $30 Sale $19.99
- Greek Key Dinner Plates, Set of 4 Sugg. Price $20 – $80 Sale $20 – $63.99
- Sicily Dipping Bowls, Set of 4 Sugg. Price $9.95 – $39.95 Sale $6.99 – $29.99
- Jars Cantine Individual Bowls Sugg. Price $26.95 – $107.95 Sale $14.99 – $86.36
- Presidio Silver Plated Large Rectangular Tray Sugg. Price $199.95 Sale $149.99
- Veracruz Melamine Dinner Plates, Set of 4, Yellow Sugg. Price $22.95 – $59.95 Sale $18.36 – $29.99
- Veracruz Melamine Bowls, Set of 4 Sugg. Price $20.95 – $59.95 Sale $16.76 – $29.99
- Stoneridge Melamine Salad Plates, Set of 4, White Sugg. Price $43.95 Sale $29.99
- Beaded Glass Salad Plates, Set of 4 Sugg. Price $23.95 Sale $19.99
- Soiree 2-Piece Serving Set Sugg. Price $69.95 Sale $39.99
- Livorno Flatware Place Setting Sugg. Price $79.95 – $319.80 Sale $49.99 – $199.99
- Riedel Sommeliers Bourgogne (Burgundy) Grand Cru Glass Sugg. Price $115 Sale $89.99
- Essential Glass Beverage Dispenser with Infuser Sugg. Price $49.95 Sale $34.99
- Double-Wall Glass Beverage Dispenser Sugg. Price $109.95 Sale $79.99
- Double-Wall Insulated Bowl, Medium Sugg. Price $79.95 Sale $64.99
Tabletop & Bar Sale
A wedding is a time for you to spoil a new couple with items for their home together, and a sale at Williams-Sonoma is the perfect time to discover all of the wonderful tabletop and bar items you can share. We offer a number of tabletop registry favorites that couples can keep on their dining room tables, china cabinets and kitchen counters as a reminder of their big day and for fine dining for years to come. Find everything from frilly porcelain platters to monogrammed bar glasses. Items range from utilitarian cheese knife sets to decorative table runners and cloth napkins. Make sure the new couple knows that you care when you treat them to some of our tabletop registry favorites.
One of the most important things you can get for a new couple is a set of plates because there is no reason for them to be eating off of Styrofoam or paper plates when something much better is available. A set of salad plates with intricate designs gives a new dimension to a simple Caesar salad or a plate of vegetables. Find a set of these salad plates that matches the existing decor of the couple’s home. For dinner plates, go with a material that is rather substantial, such as melamine. These plates can be glazed to give the impression of stoneware and porcelain while being virtually unbreakable.
For couples who like to entertain, platters and serveware are important for both setting out appetizers and serving main courses, including prime rib and turkey. You can find a platter that matches the plates you’ve chosen or find an intricately designed platter to go with a set of solid-colored plates. Another unique way for a couple to serve food to guests is with a lazy Susan that sits on top of a table or ottoman and spins around, so everyone at the table has easy access to each of the meal items. You can also find a plain wood board suitable for serving cheese and fruit on during a wine night.
A rectangular wooden tray is great for serving guests, but also doubles as a place to store remote controls, keys and wallets. Gifting a silver-plated platter is a good idea for the couple who likes to be formal when they entertain guests.
Couples may already have utensils, but they may not have a set of exquisite flatware or the proper serving pieces. Now is the time to gift tabletop registry favorites, including serving forks, pie servers and corn-on-the-cob holders for the couple to use for all sorts of entertaining occasions. Find a pair of salad servers so they can share their summer harvest, or give them unique place settings that they can use to set their dining room table.
For times of celebration, relaxation or a nice dinner for two, give a set of bar glasses made of fine crystal. A bar glass set can include cocktail, old-fashioned, goblet, highball and wine glasses, among other important related items. A good decanter is important for any home that values displaying a good bottle of Scotch or brandy in a classy fashion. You can even find monogrammed glassware to celebrate the union of the two.
No table setting is complete without the proper linens, and we offer a number of runners, tablecloths and napkins to make the tabletop complete. Find runners made of 100 percent pure cotton for a soft feel that is completely machine-washable in case of spills. A light color set or one with a checkered pattern gives a casual, comfortable feel to a home. A set of cloth napkins allows the couple to break out something special when they have guests over while lapkins from our Open Kitchen collection go over the lap to help protect from spills.