- Williams Sonoma Reserve Stemware Collection Sugg. Price $25.95 – $199.60 Our Price $18.17 – $139.72
- Schott Zwiesel Pure Pinot Noir Glasses, Set of 6 Sugg. Price $60 – $84 Our Price $48 – $67.20
- Riedel Grape Stemware Collection Sugg. Price $72 Our Price $57.60
- Riedel Sommeliers Bordeaux Glass Sugg. Price $72.50 – $230 Sale $58 – $115
- Williams Sonoma Reserve Stemless Pinot Noir Wine Glasses & Decanter Gift Set Sugg. Price $49.95 Our Price $34.97
- Williams Sonoma Estate Double Old Fashioned Glasses, Set of 4 Sugg. Price $49.95 – $59.95 Our Price $39.96 – $47.96
- Crafthouse by Fortessa Martini Glasses, Set of 4 Sugg. Price $59.95 Our Price $47.96
- Williams Sonoma Open Kitchen Tumblers $5 – $30
- Williams Sonoma Open Kitchen Mugs, Set of 4 $5 – $20
- DuraClear® Drinkware Collection Sugg. Price $39.95 – $89.95 Our Price $31.96 – $71.96
- Williams Sonoma Lever Wine Opener & Foil Cutter Sugg. Price $99.95 Our Price $79.96
- Twister Aerator & Decanter with Stand Set Sugg. Price $79.95 Our Price $63.96
- Insulated Cocktail Shaker Sugg. Price $44.95 Our Price $35.96
Glassware & Bar
Whether you’re choosing items for your own wedding registry or you’re shopping for a great gift for a special set of newlyweds in your life, Williams-Sonoma’s registry favorites section is a great place to start looking. With a variety of quality selections to use for building a well-equipped home bar cabinet, our registry favorites glassware picks make an excellent first step toward a lifetime of happy hosting. The products listed here are tried and tested classics that are perfect for a new phase of life. Give the newlyweds in your life the gift of sophistication and elegance with a set of wine glasses, a collection of bar tools and cocktail glasses, a stylish pitcher or a classic wine decanter.
This registry of favorites has something for everyone, even if the couple in question does not serve and consume alcohol at home. If bar glasses are off the menu, you can still find some great glassware and excellent beverage accessories in this section. From beautifully etched glass tumblers to all-purpose goblets for formal meals, there are plenty of ways to use the glassware in this section to serve non-alcoholic beverages. Enhance your dining experiences with a SodaStream machine to facilitate homemade soda creation, or select a beautiful glass pitcher to provide plenty of drinks for guests. Whether you’re serving a pitcher of Tom Collins or freshly squeezed juice, an attractive serving vessel gives an air of luxury and amenity to even the most casual of gatherings.
Many of the items in this section are monogrammable, which is an excellent customization option for a wedding gift. Monograms are a classic way to let happy newlywed couples revel in their wedded bliss, celebrating their new shared initial as a powerful, culturally significant symbol of their union. Couples who choose not to change their names can get in on the resurgence of the monogram with a dual-letter monogram representing each last name.
No matter what kind of glassware and bar gifts you select for your registry or wedding gift, you can have confidence that your choices are backed by our commitment to quality product curation. Whether it’s glassware for everyday wine drinking or formal etched goblets and tumblers for special-occasion dining, you’ll be choosing from expertly designed and crafted housewares. And if you have been living with your betrothed for years, adding some special glassware to your collection of tabletop equipment is a great way to embrace tradition and add a special extra element to your life as a married couple.