- Gold Monogram Mug Sugg. Price $12.95 Our Price $10.36
- Double Beverage Dispenser with Steel Base $199.95
- Williams Sonoma Estate Decanter $49.95
- Williams Sonoma Reserve Spirit Decanter $49.95
- DuraClear® Pitcher, Clear $39.95
- Duraclear Double Old-Fashioned Glasses, Set of 6 $77.95
- Monogrammed Square Double Old-Fashioned Glasses, Set of 4 $49.95 – $59.95
- Riedel Vinum Martini Glasses, Set of 2 Sugg. Price $65.90 Our Price $54.95
- Monogrammed Beer Mugs, Single-Initial, Set of 4 $59.95
- Williams Sonoma Reserve Grand Cru Glasses, Set of 2 Sugg. Price $49.95 Our Price $39.96
- Williams Sonoma Reserve Red Wine Tumblers, Buy 6-Get 8 Set Sugg. Price $103.60 Our Price $77.95
- Riedel Veritas New World Pinot Wine Glasses, Set of 2 Sugg. Price $76 Our Price $64.95
- Schott Zwiesel Pure Cabernet Glasses, Set of 6 $84
- Riedel Vinum Syrah Glasses, Set of 2 Sugg. Price $65.90 Our Price $54.95
- Riedel Grape Pinot/Nebbiolo Glasses, Set of 2 Sugg. Price $72 Our Price $64
- DuraClear® Osteria Stemless Red Wineglass, Set of 6 $89.95
- DuraClear® Red Wineglass, Set of 6 $77.95
- Williams Sonoma Estate Stemless White Wine Glasses, Set of 2 Sugg. Price $39.95 Our Price $31.96
- Schott Zwiesel Pure White Wine Glasses, Set of 6 $84
- Riedel Vinum Chardonnay Glasses, Set of 2 Sugg. Price $65.90 Our Price $54.95
- Riedel Vinum Sauvignon Blanc Glasses, Set of 2 Sugg. Price $65.90 Our Price $54.95
- Riedel Veritas Chardonnay Wine Glasses, Set of 2 Sugg. Price $76 Our Price $64.95
- Riedel "O" Stemless Chardonnay Wine Tumblers, Pay 3-Get 4 Set Sugg. Price $49.90 Our Price $37.95
- Monogrammed White Wine Glasses, Set of 4 $59.95
- Williams Sonoma Reserve Champagne Flutes, Set of 2 Sugg. Price $49.95 Our Price $39.96
- Flora Toasting Champagne Flutes, Set of 2 $59.95
- Riedel Vinum Port Glasses, Set of 2 Sugg. Price $65.90 Our Price $54.95
- Riedel Vinum Cognac Glasses, Set of 2 Sugg. Price $65.90 Our Price $54.95
- Riedel Vinum Cabernet Glasses, Buy 6-Get 8 Sugg. Price $263.60 Our Price $149.95
- Williams Sonoma Encore Cabernet Wine Glasses, Set of 4 $39.95
- Schott Zwiesel Pure Champagne Glasses, Set of 6 $60
- Edward Juice Glasses, Set of 4 $57.95
- Presidio Silver Plated Large Rectangular Tray Sugg. Price $199.95 Sale $149.99
- Aaron Hostess Set $36.95
People like to leave their mark on the world around them, and since no one’s exactly the same, that’s understandable. Everything from the music you listen to the clothes you pick out says something about your personality. Your favorite foods tell people if you’re bold and adventurous, romantic, introspective or all of the above. It’s no different with glassware and dinnerware as they’re an expression of who you are. At Williams-Sonoma, we like individuality. That’s why we offer such a wide variety of colors and designs from which to choose. However, you don’t have to stop there. Take personalization to the next level with a custom monogram. Check out other gift ideas for her if you’re looking for something for a woman in your life.
If you are considering monogrammed items for yourself or someone else, you should know that personalizing your pieces does a couple of different things. For one, it makes it harder for visitors to steal your stuff. Actually, a monogram gives the entire space an air of elegance and distinction. You may not be the Duke or Duchess of York, but no one said you can’t feel like one. Moreover, monograms look beautiful. Swirling letters in the center of a dish grab your attention immediately. They add much to any piece, especially formal place settings or wine glasses used for sophisticated occasions. Some people prefer to display their skills on the barbecue. If that’s you, our professional grills give you a leg up on the competition.
If you really want to have your own dinnerware personalized, but feel uncomfortable with all the attention, rest easy knowing that monogrammed dinnerware also makes a great gift. That way you can share the fame with your friends. There are many moments that a gift of monogrammed dinnerware and flatware is ideal. A personalized mug is great for graduates, or an entire dinnerware makes for a fine housewarming present. For a wedding, a glass pitcher set with the new couple’s initials on it is practical and special. You can even surprise your husband or wife with a cocktail glass or tumbler that will quickly become a treasured piece.
Plates are an obvious choice for a monogram since they’re always visible. For unmatched elegance, our Pickard Signature dinnerware has brilliant 24-karat gold edges. Your personalized initials appear in the center with the same gold engraving. It’s crafted of fine china that elevates and enhances any formal dinner party. Platinum is also available if that’s more your style. Place settings with thick bands of intense red, blue or green adapt to your home’s decor. Each piece is made by hand. If you’re having guests, wow them when you serve by cooking in a copper stockpot or cocotte. Copper looks gorgeous even straight from kitchen to table.
A decanter makes an excellent table centerpiece. If you fancy yourself to be a connoisseur, you know that red wines benefit greatly from aeration. Add a monogram and you have something guests will ask about right away. Personalizing wine glasses is another way to impress and create chic at the same time. Additionally, there’s something satisfying about drinking wine in a glass that literally has your name or initials on it. Our wine tools make opening and sealing bottles totally effortless.
A traditional way to use your family’s monogram is with cloth napkins. Pure cotton is soft on the skin and has a silky sheen. It’s a little detail with a lot of depth. True, you might not feel like you’re having lunch with the president, but it’s close. The best part is that you can even customize your personalization. You choose the font, style and color, along with your three-letter initials or name or other word up to four letters. Table runners are another good option, and they’re made to match your napkins for even more classy decor. After dinner, treat friends and family to a cup of hot espresso or an iced coffee for dessert.