- Laguiole En Aubrac Waiters Corkscrew Wine Opener, Wild Boar $279.95
- Laguiole En Aubrac Waiters Corkscrew Wine Opener, Turquoise $249.95
- Laguiole En Aubrac Waiters Corkscrew Wine Opener, Solid Horn $179.95
- Laguiole En Aubrac Waiters Corkscrew Wine Opener, Olivewood $249.95
- Laguiole En Aubrac Ebony Wood & Ivory Folding Knife $300
- Laguiole En Aubrac Waiters Corkscrew Wine Opener, Ebony/Ivory $349.95
- Laguiole En Aubrac Waiters Corkscrew Wine Opener, Ebony $249.95
- Laguiole en Aubrac Carving Sets $249.95 – $400
- Laguiole En Aubrac Champagne Saber $299.95
- Laguiole En Aubrac Stamped Mixed Handles 4-Piece Steak Knife Set $299.95
- Laguiole En Aubrac 6-Piece Mixed Wood Steak Knives Set $599.95
- Laguiole en Aubrac Steak Knife Sets $299.95 – $799.95
- Laguiole en Aubrac 6-Piece Mixed Wood Steak Knives, Acacia Block $519.95
- Laguiole En Aubrac 6-Piece Knife Set with Magnetic Block $599.95
- Laguiole en Aubrac Olivewood Bread Knife & Board $249.95
- Laguiole en Aubrac 6- Piece Aubrac Wood Steak Knives Set $999.95
- Laguiole en Aubrac Mixed Steak Set, Set of 6 $779.95
- Laguiole en Aubrac Wavy Maple Steak Knife Set, Set of 6 $699.95
- Laguiole en Aubrac Mixed-Horn Steak Knife Set, Set of 6 $819.95
- Laguiole en Aubrac Mixed Wood Steak Knife Set, Set of 6 $489.95
- Laguiole En Aubrac Set of 4 Olivewood Steak Knives $349.95
- Laguiole en Aubrac Mixed Wood Fork & Steak Knives, Set of 4 $829.95
Equip Your Bar and kitchen with the Sophistication of Laguiole en Aubrac
Quality tools make all the difference when it comes to your kitchen and bar, which is why Laguiole en Aubrac products are popular with home chefs and pros. These products combine traditional French craftsmanship with elegant design for the ultimate in form and function.
What is Laguiole en Aubrac?
If you're unfamiliar with this brand, read on to learn more about why it should be a part of your kitchen and bar collection:
- Laguiole en Aubrac is a French brand that makes its knives and other implements in the time-tested tradition of old-world crafters. The bull logo on the products and packaging is a symbol of authenticity.
- Many of the items feature a bee embellishment, which is the symbol of this French region. It not only denotes that the item is the real thing but also adds an extra touch of elegant style.
- The materials used to craft this brand's items include everything from European and exotic woods to synthetic materials and even minerals. The blades are usually made from stainless steel for incredible performance and durability.
- This brand offers individual items and sets, which often come in a high-quality box that features the distinctive logo.
A Closer Look
There's something for everyone from Laguiole en Aubrac. Whether you're looking for something for the bar, table or kitchen, there's a tool for you. Here are just some of the products this brand offers:
- Corkscrews: The corkscrews from this brand are made with stainless steel for strength and durability. The handles come in a variety of materials and are ergonomic for comfortable use. They include foil cutters for easy opening.
- Knives: Like the corkscrews, the knife blades from this French brand are crafted from ultra-strong stainless steel with ergonomic handles. The brand makes all kinds of knives, including carving knives and champagne sabers.
- Cutlery Sets: The cutlery sets from this brand come with all the knives you'll need to cut and carve meats, vegetables and other foods. These sets make a great gift because they come in a sturdy, elegant box.
Treat Yourself to Luxury
You don't need a special occasion to buy these luxury products. While they do make amazing gifts for holidays and birthdays, they're good for treating yourself or someone special on a regular day. These kitchen and bar implements combine the best of French style and workmanship, so you'll want to use them all the time.