- Iznik Oilcloth Outdoor Tablecloth $89.95
- Striped Oilcloth Outdoor Tablecloth $89.95
- Buffalo Oilcloth Outdoor Tablecloth $89.95
- Iznik Tablecloth, 70" X 108" $89.95
- Jardim Tablecloth, 70" X 108" $89.95
- Berry Meadow Tablecloth Sugg. Price $69.95 – $79.95 Sale $49.99 – $79.95
- Hotel Tablecloth $49.95 – $79.95
- Italian Washed Linen Tablecloth $149.95
- Linen Double Hemstitch Tablecloth Sugg. Price $119.95 – $139.95 Sale $103.99 – $139.95
- Vine Floral Boutis Round Tablecloth $169.95
- Vine Floral Boutis Tablecloth Sugg. Price $169.95 – $229.95 Sale $135.99 – $229.95
- Vintage Floral Jacquard Tablecloth $139.95 – $169.95
- Bloom Jacquard Tablecloth Sugg. Price $149.95 – $224.95 Sale $99.99 – $149.99
- Provence Tablecloth $39.95 – $59.95
- Cherry Blossom Tablecloth Sugg. Price $69.95 – $79.95 Sale $55.99 – $63.99
- Meyer Lemon Tablecloth $69.95 – $124.95
- Meyer Lemon Round Tablecloth $69.95
- Paisley Jacquard Tablecloth Sugg. Price $149.95 – $169.95 Sale $99.99 – $119.99
- Marseille Tablecloth $39.95 – $62.95
- Hana Print Tablecloth Sugg. Price $69.95 Sale $55.99
- Table Pads $36 – $89
- Botanical Pumpkin Tablecloth $124.95
- Alba Jacquard Tablecloth Sugg. Price $159.95 – $179.95 Sale $69.99 – $79.99
- Alba Jacquard Tablecloth Sugg. Price $159.95 – $224.95 Sale $69.99 – $156.99
Spruce up your dining decor and keep your table in tip-top condition. Linens such as tablecloths and table runners are as practical as they are stunning. Add a splash of color or a bold print to your dining area to transform the space from bland to beautiful. Protect wooden table surfaces from hot serving dishes, drips and spills. Williams-Sonoma features a great selection of designs and colors, from neutrals to vibrant prints. Our collections also include other linen essentials to mix and match with your tablecloth.
Mixing and matching tablecloths with your other dining room decor can be fun and easy. To start, take stock of the other colors in the space. If your walls, furniture and curtains are neutral, you can choose nearly any color or print. If your walls or drapes feature a bold hue, you can opt for a print that picks up on one of the colors in the room or features a contrasting shade. White and neutral tablecloths work in virtually any space, so these are a safe option. Whites and neutrals work well in small kitchens and dining nooks, as they do not overwhelm smaller spaces.
The occasion can also play a role in your color and print choice. White and neutral tablecloths are great choices for formal events, as they let the food and centerpieces play a central role in your tabletop decor. Prints and bright colors are appropriate for casual dining and everyday dinners, and they show off your personality when guests come over. Florals and country-inspired patterns work well with traditional decor schemes, whereas bohemian and geometric prints look great with contemporary room decor styles. You can also get festive with a holiday-inspired linen design when Halloween, Thanksgiving or winter rolls around.
If you want to protect the surface of a wood table, consider adding a table pad underneath your linens. Pads are usually made from water-resistant materials, which help keep liquids away from your wood. A thick fabric, coasters and a few trivets can provide some additional protection.
Tablecloths come in several different sizes, so measure your table before choosing new linens. Pair square cloths with round and square tables. If your table is rectangular, measure both the length and the width. The amount of drop over the edge depends on both your personal tastes and the occasion. Longer tablecloths lend a formal aesthetic to your dining area, so these work well for fancy dinner parties and special occasions. Shorter drops have a casual and easygoing look, and they tend to be more practical for everyday dining. If your table features unusual measurements, play around with different linens to decorate your table. Layer a square tablecloth diagonally over a rectangular one or get creative with table runners.
To complete your tabletop design, add other linens to your decor. If you opt for a printed tablecloth, add solid napkins. Pick up on the colors in the cloth to create a cohesive design. Small prints can sometimes have the same effect as solid shades, so these can also work with printed tablecloths. If you choose a solid or neutral piece, add a table runner to bring some color to the table. Runners are narrow strips of fabric that run along the center of your table, so these work well for adding some personality without overwhelming your dining space. Printed place mats are also great for adding some accents to a neutral tablecloth.
We offer plenty of tabletop accessories to complete your dining area. Although tablecloths offer some protection from spills and drips, they do not protect wood surfaces from heat. If you want to serve hot platters, serving dishes or saucepans on your table, add a few trivets for protection. Lazy Susans are useful accessories for family dinners and dinner parties. Simply add small platters or appetizers to the sides and spin it around to serve your delicious dishes to your guests. Choose serving bowls and platters in colors that pick up on the shades in your printed tablecloth. If your linens are neutral, choose dramatic hues to make your tabletop pop.