- Pillivuyt Basketweave Charger $34.95
- Pillivuyt Bamboo Charger $34.95
- Pillivuyt Perle Charger $30
- Pillivuyt Greek Key Charger $30
- AERIN Woven Charger Sugg. Price $29.95 Sale $21.99
- White Marble Charger $42.95
- Presidio Silver-Plated Charger Sugg. Price $49.95 Sale $39.99
- Hammered Copper Charger $29.95
- Bronze Hammered Charger $19.95
- Wood Charger Sugg. Price $39.95 Sale $31.99
- Nito Charger $19.95
- Woven Sea Grass Charger $24.95
- Braided Abaca Charger $9.95
- Providence Wood Charger $19.95
- Pickard Hellene Charger $155 – $170
- Pickard Etrusca Charger $155 – $170
- Pickard Color Sheen Charger Plate, Green Platinum $135 – $150
- Pickard Color Sheen Charger Plate, Red Platinum $135 – $150
- Pickard Color Sheen Charger Plate, Blue Platinum $135 – $150
- Pickard Color Sheen Charger Plate, Red Gold $135 – $150
- Pickard Color Sheen Charger Plate, Green Gold $135 – $150
- Pickard Color Sheen Charger Plate, Blue Gold $135 – $150
- Bernardaud Ecume Charger Plate, Platinum $250
- Rustic Melamine Charger Sugg. Price $14.95 Our Price $10.47
You’re ready to put your new place settings to use and serve up a lovely party for some of your favorite friends and family members. All that is missing is some beautiful decor to take that table over the top. A nice tablecloth and maybe some candles should do the trick. If you really want to impress your guests though, you can serve up all that delicious food on an attractive charger plate. Regardless of your style preference, Williams-Sonoma has plenty of charger plates to fit every occasion among all of our products for the tabletop and bar. Especially if your dinnerware is on the simpler side, you can change the ambience at the table by choosing a unique charger plate. Pick a more natural type woven from vines or go with a fancier charger made from fine porcelain. Many of our more formal chargers can also be personalized with your stylized monogram. Check out our monogram shop for dinnerware and serveware that will coordinate with the chargers of your choice.
You can also think beyond the plate and give your chargers a more decorative purpose to keep on the table throughout the meal. If you want to use your charger plates to display candles or other decorative pieces, take a look at the candles and candleholders we have to offer. Many of these candleholders can be placed on top of a charger plate or even grouped together to mix colors and metals for a truly eclectic design.
While charger plates are traditionally used to serve plated meals and more modernly used as decor, they can also serve other purposes like presenting appetizers. Sometimes you want something smaller than a traditional platter to serve guests fruits or sushi before the main meal. If this sounds like what you have in mind for your charger plates, shop our cheese boards and accessories collection for more serving tools that will complement your choice of chargers. From wood to marble to slate, you’re sure to find the right texture and color of cheese board that will fit the look and feel you desire. You may also just want to check out the cheese knives and serve up your cheese beside fruit or other appetizers on the chargers.
It never hurts to have a large serving platter to hold all those charger plates and cheeseboards if you plan on presenting them together. We offer a lot of baskets, bowls and trays that will help you do just that. You will find many of the same materials used in the charger plates and cheese boards in case you want to match everything and create your own ideal serving set. There are even some bowls and platters that match one another.
If you’re still having trouble bringing everything together on your own, look at The Harvest Table finds. This will give you great ideas on how to decorate for fall and what pieces will coordinate nicely. Here you will see tablecloths, place mats and napkins that will help guide the color patterns of your table. You will also find seasonal pieces like pumpkin shaped serving accessories as well as some chargers and candleholders. That may just be the push you need to help you feel ready to serve Thanksgiving dinner at your table, regardless of whether you’re ready to do all the cooking yourself. After choosing all the perfect pieces, don’t forget to visit the tabletop and bar sale to see if any of your favorite picks are on sale. Who knows? You just might find even more great items you want to add to your collection.