- Williams Sonoma Lever Wine Opener & Foil Cutter $99.95
- Cuisinart Commercial Wine Opener $99.95
- Rabbit Automatic Electric Corkscrew Wine Opener $49.95
- Vinturi Vertical Wine Opener $99.95
- Williams Sonoma Copper Lever Wine Opener & Foil Cutter Set $99.95
- Copper Wine Opener $24.95
- Rabbit Electric Corkscrew Wine Opener $99.95
- Vinturi Winged Corkscrew Wine Opener $39.95
- RBT 3-Piece Wine Tool Set $99.95
- Williams Sonoma Open Kitchen Winged Corkscrew Wine Opener $15
- Vinturi Traditional Lever Wine Opener $99.95
- Vinturi Waiters Corkscrew Wine Opener $24.95
- Rabbit Aero Wine Opener $74.95
- Rabbit Table Wine Opener $149.95
- Rabbit Winged Corkscrew Wine Opener $39.95
- Crafthouse by Fortessa Bottle and Wine Opener $39.95
- Laguiole En Aubrac Champagne Saber $299.95
- Laguiole En Aubrac Waiters Cow Bone Corkscrew $250
- Laguiole En Aubrac Waiters Sheep Bone Corkscrew $275
- Laguiole En Aubrac Waiters Corkscrew Wine Opener, Turquoise $225
- Laguiole En Aubrac Waiters Corkscrew Wine Opener, Olivewood $200
- Laguiole En Aubrac Waiters Corkscrew Wine Opener, Solid Horn $160
- Laguiole En Aubrac Waiters Corkscrew Wine Opener, Ebony/Ivory $300
- Laguiole En Aubrac Waiters Corkscrew Wine Opener, Ebony $200
- Williams Sonoma Open Kitchen Champagne Stopper $7
Opening a good bottle of wine at the table with a professional flair is not something you only find in a fine restaurant. Entertain your family and friends at home with an excellent vintage by having the right wine tools for a beautiful presentation. From wine keys to simple bottle openers, corkscrews and openers make your bottle opening memorable as well as efficient.
A winged corkscrew bottle opener is perhaps the most classic type of wine opener. This type of opener requires you to place the bottle on a countertop or table; it cannot be opened mid-air. Simple to use, store and care for, this type of wine bottle opener fits all sizes of wine for convenience. A handheld pressurized wine opener also does the trick. If you worry about split and broken cork, this is an excellent type of opener to ensure that the cork comes out cleanly and easily. This type of opener works with all sizes of wine bottles, and the stainless-steel finish gives it a sleek look. You are able to use this type of opener on a countertop, or with the right leverage, this can be used mid-air.
A simple, wooden crafthouse opener, also known as a wine key, is best for opening bottles with flair and providing presentation. A stainless-steel core provides strength and durability. With the right precision, this type of opener removes the cork cleanly and easily. Use the included foil remover to remove foil before beginning to open the wine. Williams-Sonoma also has these types of wine openers available with wood and stainless steel. Those who want the top level of convenience and precision should consider an electric wine opener. The use of a NiMH battery powers the device, which opens wine bottles with no elbow grease needed, and a single charge can open up to 120 bottles of wine. A two-button operation makes this wine bottle easy and simple to use. This type of opener is also easy to clean, and has a brushed stainless-steel finish, looking sleek and professional on your countertop.
Don’t forget wine tools and accessories that make opening just a little bit easier, especially for champagne. If the opening of champagne eludes you a bit, opt for a handheld champagne saber or dedicated champagne opener to make popping the bottle a little bit easier. A champagne stopper also helps you save the freshness of champagne for later use, after the party has ended.